Chapter Four

Luke:

My hand clenched to my locker's handle, rattling the useless piece of metal. The rusted door shot open, resulting to my fist colliding with my stomach. Groaning, I rummaged through my locker, throwing my Algebra notebook into the divergent sea full of color coordinated notebooks and dried out pens.

"Luke." Calum greeted me, resting his arm onto my shoulder.

I looked over to him, his dark brown eyes shined bright- like his personality- and his smile glowed like it was made to light up the whole town.

"What's up?" I questioned, closing my worn out locker behind me.

"There might be something," His voice trailed off, followed by his arm and eyes.

"Calum." I sternly said. "What is it?"

"I left the bag on your bed."

That was all what needed to be said to make my stomach twist and sweat form in my hairline. A lump threatened my throat with every breath I took. My face froze, my hands were clammy and shook like I was on a roller coaster.

"Hood," I paused, my eyes darted right into his terrified ones. "Run."

My legs felt like jello that was melting on a summer evening as I watched him run faster than a cheetah. He tripped over his own torn laces, shoving and weaving through the crowd of students all lining themselves up for the cafeteria.

Before I put this whole situation into thought, my feet led me into the cafeteria packed with hundreds of famished faces. I heard my name briefly being called but I blocked it out. My starving eyes ran along the assorted faces, only keen for a brunette petrified boy.

"There he is." I whispered to myself, racing over to the boy in the tattered Rolling Stones shirt.

My fist curled into balls and my feet smacked the floor viciously ever step I took. Although eyes were focused on me, I didn't care. Calum was the one responsible for driving me up this wall; he was going to pay.

"How stupid can you be Calum!" I snapped, my hands lunged for his collar having his whole shirt pour into my grip.

He gulped, " I was high."

"Well no shit!"

"Dude, just calm down!" Calum's voice cracked, his eyes pleaded for forgiveness.

"Do you know who I am? Who are you to tell me to calm down when you can have my ass in deep shit! I'm Luke Hemmings, no one tells me to calm down!"I shouted, my voice as harsh as my thoughts.

With all force, I accelerated his body away from me. The devious look on my face ran away as my mouth fell open, my eyes focused on him whaling on the filthy ground. Everyone glared at me, throwing daggers towards me with their own eyes.

The wave of laughter and chattered completely stopped as hisses and groans filled the air. My heart was pounding faster than the speed of light, and all oxygen escaped my lungs. I frantically looked around, receiving no forbearance from any face.

And that's when it hit me harder than a truck ever could, I hurt my best friend.

I was screwed.

"Hemmings." A frequent voice growled in my ear.

"M-Michael." I stuttered, my throat turned into a lake in a desert; dry.

"What the fuck did you do Hemmings?" He exclaimed, pure venom spit out of his mouth.

"I-I"

"I-I," He mocked, "Well I-I, you're in trouble, look at this. When the coach finds out!" He heavily sighed.

He carved his hand into my back, having my varsity jacket flow into his hands. He roughly dragged me through the various tables and made sure my legs clanged with the metal chairs. My eyes connected with my usual table, everyone's attention was towards the aftermath; their eyes were full of grieve. My eyes pranced back to the scene I caused, Calum hopelessly leaned onto Ashton who shook his head; distress washed over his face.

"Now stay!" Michael ordered releasing his control of me as he heaved my body onto my chair.

Wincing, I kept my head down; looking at my shaking hands lathered in sweat. I ran one threw my hairspray full hair; attempting to calm my nerves. Steadily, I lifted my head up, my eyes searched for mercy as I looked at Michael's girlfriend, Rain. The end of my lip tinted up, a small smile settled on my face. Carefully, my eyes danced along the unamused faces; my plan getting them to smile along.

Except my smile vanished- completely dissolved- fell into the depths of hell- ran anxiously off my face. A fire broke in my eyes as they locked with a pair of exhausted ones. And before I could control it, the words flicked off my tongue.

"Blaze?"

--
Oh my god, I can't thank you guys enough for always reading and voting!

You should of seen my face when I saw that Bruised has 1.2k!

And we can all agree that Luke has some issues he needs to sort out! lol.

Was this chapter even good? Comment if you want to tell me so, your thoughts about my writing mean a lot!

Sorry if you thought this chapter was short, I'm just trying to introduce the characters before the plot begins.

Well I really hope you guys had a good week, mine was so busy. But it ended with me getting sick :(

Sorry for any mistakes to! I had to write this on my phone because I have no wifi :-(

I hope you guys have a good week!

22 votes and 115 reads for next the update!

Stay Fabulous :-)