Cloudy With A Chance Of Death- Sirius

"For the last time, no!" Yelled Aberforth, the moment he caught sight of the Marauders entering his bar. "I'm not going to give you my goats!

Sirius and James smirked at one another, as they heard "huh"s and "what"s coming from the girls and Frank.

The bar was just as grimy and shady as Sirius remembered it. The floor was so muddy that it looked like that the bar had been built on open ground. The windows were so grubby that they kept most of the sunlight out- and Scotland didn't have a lot of sun to begin with- so the place was thrown into perpetual darkness, with only a few flickering candles lighting the place. But it wasn't the state of the bar that gave the Hogshead it's infamy- that came from it's patrons.

Everywhere he looked, Sirius could see wizards sitting at grimy tables, chatting lowly amongst themselves with their faces covered with cloth, as if even the worst of them wouldn't be caught dead in a place like this. A lot of them looked at the newcomers suspiciously, before lowering their voices even further.

"We're not here for your goats, old boy!" James promised with a large grin, bringing Sirius' attention back to him. Then he paused. "Actually, even I don't know what we're here for."

Aberforth squinted at them in suspicion, clearly not believing a word. James sighed, and turned around to face the girls.

"Will you tell us why we're here, Lilyflower?"

It was Arianna who spoke. "I think we'd all rather hear about the goats."

The rest of the party slowly nodded in agreement, clearly dumbfounded at this turn of events. Sirius sighed impatiently.

"Aberforth has a lot of goats." He explained. "Goats that we've asked to borrow on multiple occasions, for pranks and what have you."

"With no success, I might add." Added James, looking at Aberforth with genuine disappointment.

The barman only glowered at him, and muttered, "No good teenagers-" And "Take my goats-" under his breath.

Lily shook her head in disbelief, and stepped forwards. "Hello Aberforth."

The old man's face considerably softened when he caught sight of the girls stepping out from behind the Marauders. Silently, James and Sirius flanked Lily and Arianna, eying the patrons of the pub mistrustfully. They knew all too well the things that went down at the Hogshead, and didn't want to be too far away from the girls, if something were to happen.

"Why'd you bring these miscreants into my bar, Red?" asked Aberforth, gruffly. James and Sirius were about to protest the somewhat-unfair title, but they were stunned into silence by Lily's next words.

"We'll have the usual, Abe."

The Marauders looked at her like she was crazy. The girls drink here? Was Sirius' first flabbergasted thought. All the places in this bloody village, and they drink here?

"What, all of you?" The man asked, looking equal parts irritated and surprised. The girls nodded.

"Um, Lilyflower?" Whispered James, nervously eyeing the barman as he huffed and disappeared through a back door. "Are you sure that this is the right place for a drink?"

"Yeah," agreed Sirius, turning to look at Arianna. "Little Red, there are plenty of places to enjoy a drink where you won't catch a disease, or ya know, get stabbed."

Arianna laughed at that. "Relax, you guys! We're not here to drink."

Almost on cue, Aberforth reappeared, this time holding a largish wooden box. Sirius' brows furrowed.