Torturus Hunger

1894, London,
Ripley Stewart

"You need blood and she's got more than enough." An empty voice spoke.

  My eyes flick the young woman chained to the wall. Her eyes are closed and her breathing heavy, hard even. There's a collar around her neck with spikes so that every time she moves, blood streams down her neck. It's a cruel system for vampire to do to a mortal. I lick my lips, my throat parched. I can't do it, not to her.

  "Go on. She'll be begging you to have her." The unknown vampire spoke. 

  I growl, letting my animal side show. I stride over to her, ripping the collar from her neck. She gasps, her blue eyes flicking around the room. They latch on me and they soften. She tries to speak but I shush her gently. I bury my teeth in her neck and she screams weakly. I yank her from the wall possibly breaking her wrists in the process. I want to ease her pain, to take her life before anyone else does. My darling, sweet Bronwyn. Wyn, I liked to call her before she was taken from me and turned into a blood bag and I turned into a monster. She fades in my arms and I remove my fangs, burying my face in her hair. I want so badly to show emotion but I cannot since I am undead. A cruel twist of fate.

  "Stake me, please. I beg of you." I hiss.

  "No. We still have plans for you."

  "I've given you everything and more! Just let me die!" I cry out.

   They dragged me away from her, from life itself and I became a creature of vengeance.