1

"Hey Ty," I said with a smile.
"Hey Payton, what's up?"
"Nothing you?"
"Football practice later"  As he said this he ran his fingers through his perfect blonde curls. I was literally a mess of hormones. I mentally scolded myself for thinking this of my best friend since like 8th grade. We're juniors now. Do the math. "Payton, are you ok?"
"What?"
"You look a little flushed."
"Oh I'm fine, just stressing over so stupid math assignment." He nods his head and walks off butting into me as he walks past me. "Hey!" He looks at me with this stupid smirk and walks away. Damn I love this kid. Again I mentally scold myself and go to my next class. 
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
(Texts)
P- Hey wanna come over I'm attempting to bake cookies at 5:30pm

T- Sure only if I get to eat some cookie dough😏

P- Fine but not all of it like you did last time😒

T- I'm Gucci with that. Can I bring Marcus?

P- Sure whatever as long as he doesn't wreck the house.

*dingdong*
I open the door to see Ty, his eyes look way more blue than usual, I invite him in and behind him was Marcus his best bro since kindergarten. Marcus comes in and smacks my ass as he heads to the kitchen with Ty. "Excuse you!" I say loudly.
"What? You know you liked that. "
"Shut up Marcus or you can go home"
"Jeez calm down it was just a joke. Someone's In a mood." Ignoring him, I run upstairs to put on some old jean shorts and an old white tank top(I'm really messy when I bake), While Ty and Marcus start the dough. I come back down to see an egg on the ceiling. About to boil over I look at them and they raise their hands up like their going to get shot and I just laugh. We all just couldn't help but laugh, then I stopped when Marcus gave me this lustful look, I wasn't ready for it. We finish making the cookies and cleaning the egg off the ceiling and we decide to watch a movie. The Babysitter is what Ty wanted to watch because he thinks Bee is Hotter then hell. I like it because of Shirtless Max and Marcus likes it because of the stabbing and shooting stuff in it.

I sit on the couch in between them and get comfortable, both scoot closer to me. To them I'm like a personal heater, I never get cold. As the movie goes on I get super tired and look at my phone to see it's 10:30pm I set my phone down on the coffee table and slowly drift asleep in their arms.