13

Disclaimer: this chapter will contain lots of swearing. ~EvilaEvanchee
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
I walk angrily over to Marcus and Sadie, Ty attempting to hold me back.
"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yell at him. He stares at me like a deer in the headlights.
"Let me ex-" I cut him off.
"NO LET ME EXPLAIN! YOU FUCKING MAN SLUT CANT KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS CAN YOU?!" Everyone Stares  but I don't care. "Wow, I'm really disappointed Marcus. I thought we could become something. I guess you screwed that up too didn't you. I hope you know that you can't just screw me over and expect nothing in return. Let me just say this," I lean close to his ear, "you fucked up in more ways then one and your life will be a living hell until I feel you've learned your lesson. BYE MOTHERFUCKER!" I say as I walk into the backyard. Ty follows close behind. I try to hold back the tears but they are too much for me to handle. I turn around and grip Ty's waist.
"T-Ty," I manage to get out through the tears.
"Shh it's ok you don't have to talk." He says soothingly. "Let's go back to my place." I nod into his chest still gripped tightly around his waist.
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
We get back to Ty's, who's parents are
Not home, and head up to his bedroom. "You can have the bed, I'll take the couch." He leans down to kiss my forehead and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.
"Please don't leave." I barely whisper.
"Never." He says and he slips into the covers beside me. "Tomorrow at school, I'll beat the shit out that bastard."
"You don't have to I have something much better planned." I say into his ear.
"You nasty little girl I cant wait." He says, pulling me closer to him. We both slip into a deep sleep, still holding each other.