22

I wake up to Ty sitting in the chair in the corner of my room, asleep. I get up, to promptly sit down because of a terrible headache. "How drunk were you last night?" I hear Kat in the door way.
"Well I still have my pants on, so not that drunk." I say.
"Payton, those aren't your pants."
"What? Whose are they?" I say.
"Those are my sweats." Kat says.
"Wow I was drunk."
"Yeah you were," ty says, " had to drive you home because you couldn't even walk in a straight line." I think about last night, the last thing I remember is walking out the door and getting into the car.
"Ugh, My head hurts,"
"I'll get you some medicine. I know the perfect remedy." With that Kat walks out of the room.
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
"Don't smell it," Kat says as she hands me a glass of green liquid. "Just drink"
As I choke down the nasty liquid, I stand up and walk over to my dresser. I grab some leggings and a T-shirt and walk out to get dressed.
When I come back in I immediately remember why I went to the bar. Because of Marcus and his leverage. I don't want remember. But I have to. I walk down to the kitchen, "I'm starving." I say to nobody in particular. I grab some pasta out of the fridge and heat it up.
"Hey Payton." I hear from behind me.
"Yes," I say.
"What leverage does Marcus have exactly?"
"Ty," I turn to face him."remember that night me and Marcus did that dare at the party?"
"Yeah, but what does that have to do with it?"
"He... took pictures ty. He said he text the whole school ty, that would literally ruin me. I can't let that happen."
"I swear I'm going beat that motherfucker into the ground!" He sneers.