21

As I stand there, absolutely flabbergasted that Marcus brought that up. "Hey," a familiar voice calls.
"What do you want Maddy?" I say.
"I was wondering if you have the science notes I missed?" I'm completely ignoring her. "Payton, Hello?"
"Sorry, deep in thought, yes I'll text them to you during PE."
"HAHA DEEP!" Is all she says before walking away. I roll my eyes and walk to class.
After school, I went home and found that my family had gone on yet another family vacation. WITHOUT ME. I call Ty and tell him to come over. I also call Kat, Maddy, and Ember.
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
"What a dickhead!" Ty states.
"Is that like your favorite word or something?" Kat sasses to ty. Ember just sits there and listens to my issues, not sassing, which is unusual for her. Finally ember stands up and puts a blanket on me. I politely shake it off. Then Kat puts it back on.
"WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP TRYING TO PUT BLANKETS ON ME?!" I finally yell.
"Because You're in shock, Payton." Kat says.
"That doesn't mean I need a blanket!? It means I need booze." I snap back. Suddenly I smile. "I'm going to the bar." I state standing up.
"No you're not." Ty says, "you'll just get drunk and that won't fix anything except throw away your brain."
"I honestly don't give a shit anymore. I'm leaving." I say as I walk out the door.