11

I wake on Marcus's muscled torso. I look up at his face and he's still asleep so I wake up and head down stairs. The house is still a mess from the party and I just SO excited on having to clean it up, not, I grab some food out of the fridge and notice a familiar face on the couch. It's Teh, Kat's boyfriend. "Teh, where's kat?" I ask and he sleepily answers.
"I don't know, one minute we're on the couch fucking and the next she's out the door."
"I know where she is, wait YOU TWO WERE FUCKING ON MY COUCH???" I yell and Marcus comes down the stairs in nothing but his Khaki shorts, yeah that's right, no shirt. He's so sexy.
"Take a breath wicked witch." He calmly says. "You only have to be assertive In bed."
"They were fucking on my couch!" I say loudly. "I swear if you stained it!"
Teh quickly gets up to go. "Shes at her house, by the way!" I yell as he runs out the door. Me and Marcus start to pick up the house and get it done in a little over an hour.
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️Marcus walks over and locks the door. He grabs me by my waist and I feel myself crumble beneath his touch. I look into his deep brown eyes. I bite my lip.
"I love when you do that," he says, in slightly husky tone.
"Do what?" I whisper.
"Bite your lip." He whispers In my ear so close I can feel his breath against me. I pull away just enough so he can get his lips on mine. He tangles his fingers in my hair and I wrap my arms around his neck. He backs me into the door and lifts me off the ground. I wrap my legs around his waist just below his belt. He moves us into the kitchen, and sets me down on the counter. He runs his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance. I part my lips slightly and He explores every inch of my mouth with his tongue. I hear the lock click on the door and pull away. He stops.
"What?" He asks.
"I heard the lock click" I say. "Go hide in my room, I think my family just  made an early arrival home."