5

We swam and played ball, threw water balloons, and shot water guns at each other. We had a lot of fun, but something was off. Maybe it was their fight earlier, maybe it was the fact that they both knew I'd kissed both of them. Maybe it was the fact that I looked smoking hot in my blue bikini and they couldn't keep their eyes off me. I just couldn't put my finger on it. I decided to get out of the pool. I dried off and went up to my room. I pulled on some high waisted, jean shorty shorts and a red sleeveless crop top. I sat on my bed texting Kat to tell her I'm coming over in 10 minutes. I hear a knock on my bedroom door. I assume it's Marcus or Ty. "Come in" I say annoyed. Marcus stands there. "What?" I say again annoyed.
"I just wanted to say..." he pauses. "I'm sorry."
"For what?" I say confused.
"For what I'm about to do." Before I can put together what's happening, He runs over to me and throws his lips on mine. I kiss back even though I know it's wrong. I push him away.
"Your best friend is downstairs. You know you can't do that to him and I know too. We're all friends here and I don't want more if it's going to hurt one of you. Look I really like you Marcus but I'm afraid of what it will do to Ty. I also really like Ty but I don't want you to get upset either."
"You're right I need to stop. I'll see you around Payton." He walks slowly out of the room and I can see the sadness on his face. I feel bad but I can't do that to my friend.
"Ugh I'm going to Kat's." I say to myself.
On my way downstairs I see Ty in the kitchen eating cheese-it's. I tell him to leave because I don't trust him at my house alone, he abides and I lock the door and head to Kat's.
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️ "Ugh I cannot even function. It's like they can't keep their mouths off me. One second, Marcus kisses me and then all the sudden Ty is in love with me. I'm not complaining it's just frustrating. You know?" I rant to Kat. She sits there mind blown.
"I could ask Teh to talk to them if it makes you feel better."
" it doesn't. Thanks but I don't need your ripped boyfriend to talk to my guy friends." I say sarcastically.
"Ok I don't need your sarcasm Payton, at least there's options."
"Like what?"
"Well, you could pick one or whoever you like better or I could pick or just find someone else to date. Oh wait I've got it! Date them both."
"Ok then sarcasm central. Take a chill pill." I say annoyed.
"You started it." She says just as I annoyed as I am.
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
AUTHORS NOTE
So I was wondering if I should do a chapter about Marcus and Ty's point of view. Or would that be weird. Just wondering.