16

AFTER SCHOOL
"Wanna go to the football  game with me?" Ty asks.
"Sure I have time." I tell Ty, "I've been bored anyway."
"Great starts at 7:00, I'll be playing."
"See you then Ty!" I yell as I walk home.
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
"Hey mom!" I say as I  walk into the house. "I'm going to be at the football game tonight."
"Ok but back by 1:00 am ok?" She says.
"Deal."
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
🕡 6:30 🕡
While getting ready to go, I put on some winged eyeliner, and dark red lipstick. I put on Ty's sweatshirt and a pair of dark wash jean shorts. Under his sweatshirt I'm wearing a black, cropped T-shirt. I go outside and text Ty.
TEXTS
P- hey im ready to go
T- k be there in 5
P- kk
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
"Hey pretty lady!" Ty says as I get into the passenger seat. I roll my eyes.
"Drive, we're already late."
"Yeah and I'm playing." He says. We drive for a couple minutes and arrive at the school. "Ok I'll meet you in front after the game ok?" I nod and he leaves. Meanwhile I head to the bleachers where I meet Kat, Ember, Maddy and Ryan. Teh is playing and Ember is single. I sit down with them and watch the game.
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
"I can't believe we won!" Ty says as he walks over to me 
"I know good job!" I say putting my arm around him.
"Wanna get out of here? It's only 10:00." He says placing a hand on my hip.
"Yeah lets go." I say getting into the car.
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
TY'S POV
"We're almost there I swear." I say looking into Payton's crystal blue eyes.
"Good cause I have to be home by 1:00," she says. She's twirling her dirty blonde hair around her finger, perfectly.
"We're here." I say getting out of the car. Payton gets out and I put my arm around her, pulling her close to me. "I can't keep my hands off you, Payton."
"I feel the same way." She pulls away and we lock lips. She runs her fingers through my hair and I grip her waist with one hand, My other hand moving to the back of her neck. She deepens the kiss and I run my tongue across her bottom lip and she parts them. Ours tongues chase each other around her mouth and we break apart, our foreheads still touching.
"I can't help but love you." I whisper.
"I love you too." She says.
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO?!" I hear from behind. It's Marcus and I won't let him ruin this.