10

I wake up to Marcus leaning against the door. "What are you doing here?" I say obviously annoyed.
"Well uh I can't really explain that." He says.
"Ok man slut, lets get one thing straight, I don't want to be with you. Ty said you could have hurt me last night." I say confidently, almost shocked. He stares at me wide eyed.
"That was really hot." Is all he says.
"Uh What?"
"I love when you get all flustered and pissed, it's really hot." By this time he had sat down next to me.
"Ty sa–" he cuts me off.
"Don't mention him." He places his hand on my bare thigh. I had been wear short shorts. My brain immediately starts going 500 miles per minute. "Let's play a game." He speaks a whisper in my ear. "I get to do what ever I want to you for 10 minutes, kissing, licking, sucking, biting." I start to struggle to keep my composure. "If you even make one moan, or any sexual noise, I win. Is that clear?"
"What do I get out of it?" I ask, barely keeping it together.
"I'll never do anything sexual to you ever again. AND I won't act jealous around you or Ty ever again. Deal?"
"Deal" He makes his way around me to my back and kisses my neck. He whispers something in my ear and nips my earlobe. I'm biting my lip so hard it might bleed to hold back a small moan that's trying to escape. This is literally the longest 10 minutes of my life. I can't take it anymore and let out the tiniest moan, almost not even audible. He hears it and lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, He slams me into the wall roughly, he places his lips on mine and I kiss back. Our tongues fight each other, but he is too overpowering. I slowly pull off his shirt and he moves his lips slowly kissing down my neck.
"MmmMarcus," I say softly. "Don't stop."
"Wasn't planning on it babe."
"Marcus, don't tell Ty."
"Also wasn't planning on it" He says between kisses. "Oh by the way... I won."