9

I go inside the house and The party continues on. They continue to play truth or dare, but I refuse to play. I can't get my head around what happened with me and Marcus, he looks at me with those dark brown eyes but I just can't seem to look at him. I overheard a few of the couple's dares, Kat and Teh were dared to "do it" in the pool, gross, they definitely "did it" I can't unsee that! Tess and Wyatt were dared to make-out on top of the kitchen counter,Timmy and Sadie were dared to take a shower together and Maddy and Ryan had to have a real passionate kiss, oh you thought I was done, with the opposite sex of their choice. Maddy chose Tess because they aren't really friends so it wouldn't be as awkward. I wasn't paying attention long enough to see who Ryan chose. ♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️The night starts to slow down and the drunks on my couch will hopefully be gone in the morning. I head to the backyard again to see Ty sitting watching the pool water sway in the small breeze. I sit down next to him and watch too, it's really relaxing.
"Are you ok?" He says quietly, still watching the water.
"I honestly don't know." He embraces me In a hug and I cry on his shoulder. "I've messed up Ty, I don't know what to do. I can't even look at Marcus without thinking about what you said, how he could have hurt me."
"You didn't know, it's his screw up not yours." He pulls me away from Him and kisses my lips. He gently picks me up and carries me up to my room, he puts me down on my bed and pulls the covers over me as I slowly drift away into a deep sleep.
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
I had to post something ~EvilaEvanchee