4

Me and Ty headed back to my house barely making inside the door before He slammed his lips on mine pinning me to the door locking it behind my back. We slowly moved to the couch, never breaking the contact. He lightly bit my bottom lip and shoved his tongue in my mouth challenging mine. We battled but I let him win. He slowly removed his shirt and I ran my fingers through his gorgeous dirty blonde hair. He pulled me off the couch and into the kitchen, he set me on top of the counter and tangled his hands in my neatly pulled back hair. *dingdong*
"Ugh really that had to happen didn't it."
"it's fine just come back"
"I will" I said smiling. I headed to the door and opened it. It was Kat. "Ok seriously, you just had come now?" I said in a sarcastic voice.
"Well yes. You left your phone there I found it when I went into the kitchen for round 4 and don't get sarcastic with me." she said handing me my phone.
"Thanks." I roll my eyes.
"What are doing with Ty? I saw you two leave together."
"Kat leave now."
"Oohhh I see. Ok carry on." She said fake winking at me while walking back to her car. I closed the door and walked into the living room. There I found Ty, sitting on the couch, munching on popcorn and watching a movie.
"Whatcha Watching?" I said sitting down next to him.
"Suicide Squad. Harley Quinn is hot." I roll my eyes at him. Scooting closer, I lay my head down on his shoulder and watch with him, until I finally drift to sleep.
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
"WHAT THE HELL BRO?!" I wake up to yelling and I see Marcus and Ty Screaming at each other. I stand up and step in between them, not even caring that they could smoosh me if they wanted to.
"Please stop yelling. If you're going to yell at least go out side. I'm trying to sleep." They just look at me wide eyed. " What are you yelling about anyway?" They pause, almost scared at their answer. "Tell me... Now." I say sternly. They're still quite. "Fine... that's the last time you can come over and swim and play laser tag." I broke them. I saw Marcus twitch. "Speak Marcus."
"Fine. I was pissed because you kissed me in the closet and in the bathroom. But then you kissed Ty also."
"Ok number one, you kissed me. I just kissed back and We were playing 7 minutes in heaven. Second, Ty beat up Max which was really helpful so I was paying him back. Ty do you have anything to say?" He shakes his head. "Good now get in the pool I'll be right out." With that, I run upstairs and put on my bright blue bikini and grab 3 towels. I run back down stairs and run right into Marcus. Of course. I pass him, throw the towels on the chairs and jump into the pool with Ty.
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️