19

AUTHORS NOTE: just a heads up I'm sorry I haven't been posting much and this chapter gets really steamy! ~EvilaEvanchee
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
"Babe!" I yell as I walk through the door. Ty runs up to me and picks me up by the hips. I wrap my legs around his waist and twist my arms around his neck. He proceeds to move his hands just under my butt, so he was holding me up.
"I love you." He says and smashes our lips together.
I pull away and he looks at me with so much desire I know he's for real this time, not just jealousy. "I must be crazy to love you so much, your just such a weirdo and I love you for it." I pull him back into a kiss and he walks us to his room. He gently bites my bottom lip and I return the favor after he's unhinged his jaw from my lip. He sets me down on the bed and rips my shirt down the middle and tears it off. I pull his up over his head to reveal his perfect pecs.
"Look now because in a minute I'm going to flip you over and fuck you senseless." He says in a husky voice I've never heard from him before. I loved it.
"You know I like that cockiness lover boy." I roll my eyes. He pulls off my shorts and stares at me. "Look now because in a minute I'm going to be flipped over and fucked senseless." I say in a playfully taunting tone. He pulls me closer to him and kisses down my neck and I moan. I wasn't expecting that.
"You like that baby?" He says.
"Mhmmmmmm" I manage to get out. He flips me over, as he said earlier and kisses and licks down my back. He pulls my hair slightly and I throw my head back. It's a painful pleasure, yes, but I love it. He pulls if my bra and underwear as he licks my back. "Mmm yessss tyyyyy"
"Fuck," he barely whispers, "you are gorgeous." Again with the hair pulling, I love it. I shake my ass at him and he grabs me by the hips. He licks me up and down and kisses right where I like it. He stops. I look back at him and he smirks.
"Why?" I ask.
"Because it's cute when you get frustrated. And I never thought that I would fuck my best friend, now girlfriend."
"We'll get on with it, I'm tired of being teased!" I say.
"Ok princess" He says and continues.