22. Battles and Bad News

Fight for the fairy tale, it does exist...

***

THE SHIP'S STILL SAILING!

Yesterday night, at the Van Gower's Hall, William Grayson held an Honorary Dinner Party for the late Michael Miller who passed last year. Of course, Miller's daughter, Brooklyn attended with her mom and her boyfriend, Hudson Vasquez. After dinner, Hudson Proposed to Brooklyn! Yes, you just read that right! Hudson went to the front podium to go on and on about Brooklyn, and pulled out a ring! The couple of one year are now engaged and insiders tell us that it was probably the most memorable event of the night. How could it not be?

Brooklyn and Hudson are now engaged, although no one's heard any activity from either parties since the dinner. As always, questions continue to pop up as the relationship between these two lovers grow. Why did Hudson propose? Could these two former rivals really have found unlikely love or could it be a hoax? We've heard these alleged reasons but now, the engagement of Brooklyn and Hudson have raised further questions.

Is Brooklyn Miller pregnant with Hudson's baby? Subscribe to New York E.D so you keep updated about Brooklyn Miller and Hudson Vasquez.

Article By Naomi Farwell.

I slumped against the elevator walls to the Travis Building. Filled with apartments but Hudson's was the biggest. And at the top. So many floors, so much time to think. It was about four thirty. I was happy to be on my own today. It's been awhile since It's been just me and my friends. I was able to drive my own car, and go to school and then my job.

Only problem, the freaking press was everywhere. Of course not allowed on the college campus, the were literally waiting for me. Oliver and I stayed on campus for a while and managed to stay out of sight. We drove to a bookstore where it was still public yet still silent. There was no one pondering us about the engagement. Enough attention to the ring, yet not to me. Which was absolutely fine.

The ring was proof enough.

Oliver and I then managed to get to a small tiny restaurant uptown. The press did a good job at predicting my usual hot spots however, Oliver and I were unpredictable. Then, I went into work. Harry didn't come today, so I never got a chance to talk to him about the shop.

After work, I came straight here. Oliver distracted some of the attention I was getting today, and I was grateful for him. If I was alone, i don't think I could handle it all.

Stupid articles, they made me want to slam my head between a revolving door. Where do people come up with this shit? Pregnant? Really?

I read the article and wanted to sink into the ground. It was ridiculous. Dozens of other articles also mentioned me carrying a child. Hudson's child. I was so uncomfortable at the thought.

Only a handful were pretty decent. They only talked about the engagement and the engagement only. The others were typically gossip articles.

Brooklyn's Bringing in a Baby!

The Reason Why New York's Number One Bachelor is Settling Down...

Rivals No More

Miller and Vasquez Are Tying The Knot?

Why Brooklyn And Hudson's Engagement Doesn't Add Up.

Hudson Vasquez Is Getting Married!