26. Her Betrothed

26. My Betrothed 

Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you. -Bruno Mars 

***

HUDSON AND BROOKLYN ARE MARRIED!

WHEN WAS THE WEDDING!

BROOKLYN MILLER AND HUDSON VASQUEZ ALREADY TIED THE KNOT!

PHOTOS CONFIRM HUDSON AND BROOKLYN MARRIAGE !

ANXIOUS TO GET HITCHED!

BROOKLYN MILLER AND HUDSON VASQUEZ ARE MARRIED !

There were over twenty magazines with the top story about our marriage.

Hudson and I managed to make the top gossip story in a little less than six hours.

What the hell?

It was almost eight in the morning, and all I've heard about since I woke up was Hudson and myself.

Carmen already read through most of the articles. While reading them, She was squealing and going on about how exciting this was.

Was it really?

Right Now, She was using my shower- nothing New, and I was still sitting on my bed, scrolling through articles, watching small clips.

It was ridiculous how much the people of New York City are so involved with our lives. I came across another article as I shook the hair out of my face.

HUDSON AND BROOKLYN ARE ALREADY MARRIED!

Just a few weeks ago, we were shocked and thrilled to hear about the engagement of Brooklyn Miller and Hudson Vasquez. Brooklyn, 21, and Hudson, 26 attended a formal event together earlier in the month where Hudson proposed.

About one month and two weeks ago, we all learned that Brooklyn and Hudson were actually dating. They claimed to be together for about a year at an Interview at The Daily Slander. A while after their interview, we were surprised when Hudson popped the question. Anyway, as soon as people found out about these two, they've been a controversial couple.

It's well known that Brooklyn is the daughter of his future competition, so it was pretty shocking that he would start seeing Brooklyn. "Her family was going through a tough time, so I thought i'd reach out to her..." He stated in an interview. The two has hit it off since then, becoming more public with their relationship.

Many people think their relationship is a publicity stunt altogether, or maybe there's something deeper going on that we don't know about. Why exactly did Hudson propose so suddenly? There have been statements saying that Brooklyn was pregnant with Hudson's baby. Although, it may seem absurd, there was no confirmation or denying of the so-called 'rumor'.

Yesterday, a photo appeared on social media, appearing to be a wedding picture. Brooklyn, in a wedding dress and Hudson were staring at each other adoringly and the wedding bands on their fingers stood out profoundly.

The photo went viral quickly, causing social media to go insane. People are shocked, surprised, and very curious. We need to know more about Hudson and Brooklyn.

When was the wedding? How did Brooklyn manage to get our formal bachelor to settle down? What does this mean for Miller Enterprises and Freeman Inc?

Hopefully, this isn't the last we'll hear about them for a while.

Article By: Devon Juler

I let out a heavy sigh as I leaned back on my bed. I needed to just focus on the day ahead.

About thirty minutes later, Carmen and I went into the kitchen to find Hudson on his laptop. As usual. He was already dressed, and I'm pretty sure he already ate. "Morning." I told him, setting my bag down on one of the stools.