Ch-4: Bathing with a Futanari~ (Lime~)

A/N: 1.2k reads! thank you all so much! you're all so sweet i can't thank you enough! so for the next few chapters there's going to be a lemon or lime~! depending on what you guys what to read and no worries each chapter will say if it a lemon or lime so if you not comfortable with it then just skip it! but be warned~when i write a lemon or lime let's just say it get a bit...graphic~ so i be careful for those who dare read this. any let's get to the story shall we~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

After Rena put her clothes back on we went back to our homework, once we were done I stretched my arms and layed on the floor "huh~it felt like an eternity doing all that work~" I sighed. "You complain too much Y/N it wasn't even hard..." Rena said with an annoyed look on her face "easy for you to say your one of the most smartest students in school you always get straight As" I said with a pout on my face. Rena just sighs and gets up "i'm all sweaty i'm going to take a bath." she said as she walked upstairs to the bathroom as I just watched her bored. After a while I got an idea and walked upstairs with a smirk on my face.

(Time Skip)

Rena's POV:

"Aaahhh~this feels nice~" I sighed as I sat in the warm water 'I wonder how Y/N doing by herself? she must be pretty bored by now' I thought, suddenly I heard the door slide open "w-who's there!?" I said nervously. I was about to grab something to use as a weapon when I heard a voice come from behind the door "Rena it's ok it's just me" oh it's Y/N what a relief "don't scare me like that!" "hehe sorry I didn't mean it...i'm coming in ok..." "wait? what! no don-" but I was too late. Y/N had walked in...fully naked!? I couldn't help but blush as she closed the door behind her and walked up to the bath and sat in it with me. I looked away blushing hard "w-what are y-you're doing in here Y-Y/N!?" I stuttered trying not to look at her "well I got bored so I thought why not take a bath with you." "that doesn't mean you can just waltz in here naked!" I yelled. "But I saw you naked so what's wrong?" "does none of this bother you in the slightest?" "no not really." "seriously?" "yeah even if you have a...you know we're both still girls so there's nothing to be a shame of" I thought to myself for a moment. "I-I guess it's ok then.." I said quietly "great! now let's wash each other~!" "e-eh!?" "something wrong with that?" "n-no n-not at all!" I said nervously. "How about you wash me first~" Y/N said with a cheeky smile, "y-you're enjoying this aren't you?" "oh definitely~" I just puff my cheeks and grab a soapy rag. Y/N turned her back towards me allowing me to rub her, I slowly press the rag to her back and start softy rubbing it on her back. 'Her skin is so soft...I...I want to touch her all over~'

Y/N's POV:

Rena was washing my back when I suddenly felt her hands snake around my stomach "what's with the sudden hug Rena?" I asked questioningly but she didn't respond, she only started to rub my stomach up and down. "Um Rena hello you o- ah!" I yelped as I felt her squeeze my breast hard "R-Rena what are you doing!?" I asked but she still didn't reply. "Ah~ no stop it Rena~" I moaned softly as she continued to grope and fondle my breast I then felt one of her hands leave my breast and head towards my lower regions. I stopped her hand from going any further "please stop Rena I don't know how much I can take~" I said moaning a little, I then felt something wet on the back of my neck which caused me to shiver. I hadn't realized I let go of Rena's hand until it was too late, Rena had slipped her hand all the way to my lower region. She slowly rubs circles on my clit "ah~ no don't~" I moaned helplessly as she left my clit and  started to rub my core. She then added one of her fingers into me continuing to do this until she had three fingers in me roughly thrusting them into my core 'why am I letting this happen? I know I shouldn't like or be doing this but...it feels so good~' I thought as I was about to reached my climax. "Aaahhh~ Rena stop I don't think I can- aahh~!" I moaned loudly as I hit my climax, I came all over Rena fingers panting heavily. She licked up my juices from her fingers "sweet~" was all I heard from her.

Rena's POV:

I finally snapped back to reality 'what happened? I hope I didn't do anything bad to Y/N' I thought, I felt something sticky on my fingers I looked at them only to see a clear sticky substance on them. 'What is this? and what's this strange taste in my mouth?' that's when I notice Y/N panting in front of me 'oh no...I didn't! did I?' I thought as Y/N slowly turned to look at me. "W-what was that all about!?" she asked, "I-I am so sorry Y/N! i'll just get out now." I said as I was about to step out of the bath "wait! at least let me wash you too! it's only fair!" she said as she pulled me back into the bath. "I guess you right..." I said as Y/N began to rub my back this time. Y/N rubbing my back was fairly nice and relaxing "wow Y/N I can see why you would want to wash each oth- ah!?" I yelped as I felt something grab my member, I look down only to see Y/N hand on it. "Y-Y/N w-what are you doing!?" I stuttered, Y/N just smirked "well you see Rena my dear friend~ this is pay back for that little stunt you pulled~" she said with anger in her voice. "I said I was sorry Y/N! please forgive me!" "hehe sorry not until i'm done with you~" she said teasing me, she then started to pump my member up and down. I felt myself get hard from Y/N's touch and get even harder as she speed up. I panted hard as she continued to rub my member in her hand after a while I felt my member twitch in her hand "Y-Y/N please stop i'm sorry just please stop if you don't I think i'll- oh no! aahh~!" I moaned as I came on her hand. "Oh wow you came a lot more than I expected~" she said as she teasingly licked all my cum up "you taste bittersweet I like it~" Y/N said mockingly I just sat there panting and blushing. "Well i'm going to get out now see you in bed~" and with that Y/N walked out with a towel on. As I sat there thinking to myself about what just happen...something snapped inside me "hehehahahaha! haa~ don't think you've won Y/N my dear~ that strong confident spirit of yours will be broken~ and once i'm done with you, you won't be able to live without me~ you'll be nothing but a broken doll for me to play with~ and trust me when I say i'll enjoy every bit of it~ prepare yourself Y/N L/N because once i'm done you'll be my personal sex toy~ I hope you ready~ hahahaha~"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys i hope you like my special chapter and trust me there will be more to come and thank you all for reading!

Bella: see you next time~