Yoka

A/N: hey guys! nice to see you again! so this page is about the newest character Yoka which a lot of you thought was Yuko which is understandable it did look like i miss spelled Yuko's name which is why i changed it so it will be less confusing. oh but don't worry about Yuko i have big plans for her ha ha~ anyway here the information about Yoka!

Yokami Junko

Role: Y/N's stalker/someone's love interest~

Age: 16

Likes: Y/N, watching Y/N, school, sweets, fashion

Dislikes: Rena, boys, work, mr.Taka, sharing, being told what to do (unless it's Y/N)

Personality: sweet, smart but dense at times, a bit obsessive, cute when she wants to be, stuck up at times

Other: Yokami or Yoka for short is the daughter of the school head master and is very rich. Yoka met Y/N in her years of primary school and became good friends with her. Yoka got bullied daily by the other kid and pretty much depended on Y/N since she was the only one to stand up for her. She first realized her feelings for Y/N when she saved her from a group of boys trying to rape her. That's when she promised herself she wouldn't let anything bad happen to her and started watching Y/N when ever she could. On their last day of primary school Yoka had planed to confess her feelings to Y/N but was never able to. Because once her parents found out about the incident with the bullying they immediately pulled her out of the school she was suppose to attend and put her in an all girls school. Once she finished junior high school she immediately enrolled in the same school as Y/N but she once she saw her with someone else(Rena) she decided to stay away. Feeling like she wasn't worthy of Y/N affection she continued to watch her from a distance. As mouths rolled way she started to get more and more jealous of Rena and devised a plan to get Y/N all to herself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys! so that was Yoka i hope you all enjoy her character cause you're going to see her a lot more and that includes the mean girls too! well until next time! bye bye~