Ch-9: Dealing with the Problems Part 2. (Lime~)

*Recap*

I ran through the halls until I reached the girl's bathroom once I was in a stall I locked it siting on the toilet seat panting heavily 'why...why is this happening?' I thought as I slipped off my tights and panties. As soon as they were off my erect penis sprung up "I don't get it why is it like that!? this has never happened before!" I said as I look at it, suddenly I heard a voice. "Let me out."

"I-It can't be"

*Back to the Story*

Rena's POV:

I sat there shocked "n-no way you shouldn't be able to get in my head...GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" "i'm afraid I can't do that. well...not until you satisfy my lust~" "w-what! there's no way i'm doing that! especially at school someone could catch me! and then what!" I argued. "would you rather go back to class like this. what would everyone think if you came back with that huge bulge in your skirt." I think for a minute. "But i'm still not comfortable doing this..." "that's alright just picture your cute little girlfriend Y/N satisfying you~" "Y-Y/N s-satisfying me..." the image of Y/N on her knees with my cock in her mouth suddenly flashed in my head. Before I knew it I was stroking my dick moaning while thinking of Y/N "aahh~ Y/N~" I moaned as I rubbed my dick faster. As I was getting close to my climax I heard someone enter the bathroom, I immediately cover my mouth with my hand trying not to make a sound when I heard the person finally speck. "Rena?" my eyes widen at the sudden voice 'what's Y/N doing in here?!'

Y/N's POV:

"Rena?" I called out hoping for a reply "Rena! come on if you're in here please answer me!" I said as I walk down the stalls, out of no where I was pulled into one of the stalls "what the h- mph!?" I cut off when a pair of lips crashed into mine. The person then shoved their tongue into my mouth, I tried to push them off of me but they were too strong when they finally parted for air I roughly pushed them off me. "What the hell do you think you'r-" I cut myself off when I saw who it was, "R-Rena! what were you doing in here!? I was so worried!" I said but I soon realized she wasn't listening. "Rena are you ok?" I asked, she was panting heavily with a lustful look in her eyes I then felt something hard poking my thigh I looked down only to see Rena's penis poking me. I felt heat rise in my cheeks as my panties started to get wet 'god it's even bigger when it's hard~!' I thought as I stared at it drooling a little "Y-Y/N" Rena said snapping me out of my dirty thoughts. "Y-Yes!" I said snapping back to reality, Rena wrapped her arms around my waist pressing our bodies closer together bring her mouth up to my ear "I want you right now~"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella: hello everyone! it's good to see you all again! as you can see once again the writer isn't here so i took over for the time being. all i know is she's with Hiroki doing god knows what. of course i'll leave it to you all's imagination to guess what they're doing. any i hope you like the story and continue to keep reading it until next time!