Ch-12: Enter The Mean Girl.

Y/N's POV:

Me and Rena were walking to school as we normally do when we were stopped my an all too familiar voice "and where do you two losers think you're going?" 'oh god not her...' I thought as I mentally groaned. We turned our bodies to the source of the voice only to see three girls with smirks on their faces "oh hi Yuko, Namiko, Nanami how are you today" Rena asked nicely while I just glared at them. "Oh fine~ that is until I saw your ugly face!" Yuko said as she and the twins laughed at Rena's sad face 'gah! how dare they talk to Rena that way!' I thought growling before I grabbed Rena's hand pulling her away from the awful girls. 

(Time Skip)

"Y/N maybe you should just calm down for a second!" Rena said trying to catch up with me as I speed walked the rest of the way to school "how can I?! guh I hate them so much!" I said furiously. "Y/N WAIT!" Rena yelled causing me to stop in my tracks and look back at her "listen it's sweet that you care so much for me but you need to control yourself." Rena said with a worried look. I sighed "huh...you're right I shouldn't let those idiots get to me but I can't stand it when they talk about someone I love like that! especially if it's you Rena.." I said looking away blushing "Y/N..." I looked up at Rena only for her to slam her lips onto mine. I was shocked at first but soon started to kiss back after a while we parted smiling at each other "we should probably head to class now before we're late" Rena said. I just smiled grabbing her hand leading her to class "well let's go then~!" I said happily, Rena just giggled "ok~!" Rena replied cheerfully. We headed to class holding hands but unknowing to us someone had seen and heard everything we did.

"What an interesting discovery I wonder what the others will think when I tell them this~"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey long time to see guys! i want to thank you all for your support of my story!

Hiroki: can you untie me now?

A/N: nope 

Hiroki: why not!?

A/N: do you really want me to list the reasons why?

Hiroki: ....no....

A/N: good boy! ^_^

Hiroki: DON'T TREAT ME LIKE A DOG!!

A/N: can and will

Hiroki: grrr...

A/N: until next time~