Ch-36: An Unnatural Desire~ (Lime)

Namiko's POV:

'What a weird shop, who makes a sex shop in the middle of a creepy alleyway with indication of what it sells? not only that, but that woman gives off a weird vibe like she was planning something. Glad I got out of there' I thought as I entered the front gate of the school. I noticed Yokami waiting by the lockers and was about to call out to her when Nanami stopped me. "What's up, Nana?" "mom wanted me to tell you that she wants to tell you something and to head straight home after school." "well you can tell her that I don't want to talk to her and that I will be still at Yoka's night again" "ok, but just she isn't gonna like this" "oh well" Nanami just shrugged before heading to class. I walked over to Yokami and asked if it was ok for me to stay over again "oh sure but if you don't mind me asking why do you want to stay over again?" Yokami asked me. "I had an argument with my parents and I don't really want to see them right now especially my mom" I explain to her as she gives me a sightly worried look. "Ok, my parents are on a business trip and won't be back until 2 weeks from now, so it will be nice to have some company" Yokami says with a smile on her face. I waved Yokami goodbye as we both headed to our classes.

(Time Skip)

Yokami's POV:

As class started the teacher told us to take out our history textbooks for the lesson, but as I reach for my textbook I saw something red at the bottom of my bag 'what is this?' I thought as I reach my hand all the way down my bag only to pull out a small heart shaped bottle. 'Where did this come from? I don't remember putting this in my bag.' I thought looking at the bottle curiously. "alright class turn to page 327 and we'll start with this side of the room to read" I heard the teacher say as I hurry to put the bottle in my pocket and grab my textbook. 'I'll have to wait after class to figure out where that bottle came from' I thought as the lesson started.

(Time Skip)

Soon school ended and it was time to go home. I went to Namiko's class, so with could go to my house but she told me to go on without her, since she had to get something from her house. Once I got home I took the small bottle out my pocket and examined it. "How did this get my bag? and why was in there anyway?" I say to myself as I notice something on the back. 

'Something to make your lover feel even better when making love~                                                               Just rub a little on the private area and wait for the effects~                                                                              Your lover won't be able to resist~'

After reading what I assume to be the instructions I put the bottle down on my nightstand "so this is like some kind of sex drug" I say blushing a little. Suddenly one of my maid knocked on my door "my lady? Miss Mizu is here to see you" "ok, you let her in!" the maid opens the door allowing Namiko in before closing the door behind her. "Hey, i'm glad you made it" "barely, i got stopped my mom as soon as I walked in the door to my dismay" "do you really hate your mom that much?" "no...i just hate how old fashioned she and dad are" namiko puts her stuff down and sits next to me. "Ever since I was little my mom would stress about when I get older I have to get married and have lots of kids no matter how many times I told her I don't want that to be my life" Namiko said leaning her head on my shoulder. "Well, if you ever feel like getting away you're more than welcomed to stay with me" I say trying to comfort her. Namiko was about to say something when she noticed the bottle on my nightstand. "Yoka, where did you get that?" Namiko asked pointing at the bottle "I found it in my bag during class, I don't know how it got in there though" I tell her as she reaches over and grabs it. "A woman working at that strange shop tried to sell me this" "really?" "yeah, she said it was an aphrodisiac of sorta and she knew I stressed, which she was wrong about" "and from what it says on the back you suppose to rub it on your um...private area..." I blush a bit explaining how you use it. "Hmm...are you willing to try it with me~?" I blush darker at Namiko question. "Y-You mean you want me to try it!?" I say unsure of her request "yeah why not? it does say it can you feel even better during sex~" Namiko says leaning her body onto mine. "B-But wouldn't make more sense if we use it on you since you're so stressed!?" I say trying to dissuade her "true but i'd rather make you feel good for letting me stay here~" Namiko say still not giving up. After a while I reluctantly agreed, Namiko smiles triumphantly before kissing me.

Namiko's Pov:

As I kiss Yokami I slowly start removing our clothes. Once all our clothes were off I gently pushed Yokami onto her back not breaking the kiss. I used one of my hands to grope Yokami's breast while I use my other hand to dip two fingers in the pink liquid slowly rubbing it onto her vagina. Almost immediately the drug started to take affect, Yokami moaned loudly into the kiss before breaking for air "AAhh~ ahh~ it feels good~ more~ please more~" Yokami begged twitching a bit 'hehe, that didn't take long' I thought as I start to finger her. "AAAhh~ Nami~ it's..not enough~" Yokami says clearly wanting even more. I more my body lower and start lick her p*ssy "ah~ ah~ yes~ lick me~ lick my clit~" Yokami moans louder gripping my head as I suck on her a bit harder. "Ahhh~ yes~ i-i'm cumming~ i'm cumming~!" 'this quickly?'  I then felt Yokami's clit get bigger 'wow, that drug is some power stuff' I thought as I continue to suck her clit. Suddenly Yokami's clit kept getting bigger and bigger until it transformed into a hard, erect penis releasing hot semen all over my face.

"W-what just happened!?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: hey guys! sorry for the late update but it here now! and guess what? I'M ON SUMMER VACATION!! so look forward to more updates! that's all for now! see you all next time! Au revoir!