Ch-7: The Aftermath Confession.

Rena's POV:

I woke up to the ray of sun coming from my window, I slowly opened my eyes yawning I sat up rubbing my eyes "auh~ what time is it~?" I said sleepily. I looked to my right to look at my clock only to see...Y/N naked in my bed!? I blushed cherry red. It didn't help that my eyes were trailing over her body 'w-what am I doing I shouldn't  be looking at her like this!...why is she naked in my bed anyway?' my  thoughts were cut off by a voice next to me. "Rena?" I slowly turn my head only to see Y/N still laying down looking at me with a sleepy look 'god why does she have to be so cute~!' I thought blushing even more. "G-Good morning Y-Y/N..." "morning what's got you so worried?" she asked rubbing her eye cutely "w-well it's just...why are you in my bed naked?" I asked looking away from her. "So you don't remember what happen last night do you?..." Y/N said, when I looked back at her she had a sad look on her face 'oh no! I didn't mean to make her sad!' without thinking I grabbed Y/N and pulled her into a tight embrace. "I'm sorry! please don't be sad!" I said hugging her "i-it's ok you don't need to worry b-besides it's not like i'm mad at you even if you stole my virginity..." "....EH!?" and that'a when I remembered everything.

Y/N's POV:

'...WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT!?' I thought as I started to panic "n-no I-I didn't mean it that way I um!" I said as stuttered to fine my words avoiding eye contact "s-so we um...did it?..." Rena said quietly clearly embarrassed. "Y-Yeah..." "and it was your first time...?" I just nodded, Rena hung her head down ashamed "so you remember now?" "yeah...i'm so sorry Y/N...I really am a terrible person to you...you must hate me now..." Rena said as she was about to leave the room. "Rena wait!" I said as I hugged her waist "that's not true I don't hate you at all!" "...you don't?" I shake my head looking up at her. "Than...how do you feel about me?" "..." I stayed silent not knowing what to say "I thought so..." Rena said as she pulls my arms off her walking out the room, I quickly stood up trying to stop her. "Rena wait please!" "why should I." she said in a dark tone "because I!...because I....BECAUSE I LOVE YOU OK!!" I finally admitted, Rena stopped from a moment turning around towards me. "Are...are you serious?" she asked looking at me shocked I nodded looking at my feet blushing, Rena slowly walks up to me "and you're not lying to me?" I nod "and you promise you mean it?" "yes.." was all I could manage to say. Suddenly Rena wrapped her arms around me hugging me tightly "i'm so happy thank you Y/N." I slowly started to wrap my arms around her smiling "you're welcome i'm grad to know you're happy Rena" I said as we continued to hold each other.

'I hope I can spend the rest of my life like this with her.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey sorry for the long wait school. I hoped you all like the chapter though!

Hiroki: that was a sweet ending to the chapter ^_^

Bella: oh look who's back to normal -_-

A/N":  :3 yay~! my cute cinnamon roll back~! *hugs him while putting his head*

Hiroki: please stop...*blushes*

A/N: no~ 

Bella: well that's all for today and we hope to see you all next time bye bye~