Ch-14: I'm Always Watching You. Part 2

Y/N's POV:

Lunch soon ended and we had to head to gym class "you still thinking about that person you saw?" Rena asked "yeah I swore I saw them." "did you get a good look?" I sighed at her question "no it was only for a brief second I couldn't even see if it was a male or female..." I said sadly. "That's ok I know you'll find them!" Rena said in a supportive tone, I smiled at her "thanks Rena you're the best!" I said as I hug her "o-oh, no problem!" Rena said blushing as she hugged me back.

??? POV:

'GAH! HOW DARE SHE TOUGH MY INNOCENT AND PURE FLOWER!! ONLY I SHOULD HAVE THAT PRIVILEGE!!!' I though as I quietly watch them 'huh I need to calm myself if I let my anger control me i'll never be with Y/N' I thought as they entered the gym. 'Oh no they're going into the gym I can't lose them!' I followed them into the gym but stopped near the girls locker room. 'I may be a stalker but i'm not a pervert to spy on her while she's changing' I waited for them to come out after about 5 minute them came out in their gym uniform.

'HHuuuhh~ Y/N looks so sexy in her gym uniform~ I wonder what she look like in a sexy maid outfit~' the thought of Y/N in a maid uniform turned me on so much that I got a nose bleed

'HHuuuhh~ Y/N looks so sexy in her gym uniform~ I wonder what she look like in a sexy maid outfit~' the thought of Y/N in a maid uniform turned me on so much that I got a nose bleed. 'I don't know how much longer I can wait!' I thought as I continued to watch Y/N, I looked up at the clock to see how much time has pasted. 'Oh no! it's almost the end of the period! i'd better hurry out of here!' I thought as I raced out the room without anyone noticing.

Y/N's POV:

Gym class soon ended and we walked to our next class after we changed back into our school uniform "I can't believe we had a running test today!" "they been telling everyone this since last week..." "...oh right..." Rena just sighs at me. "honestly Y/N I get you don't like sports but could a least put in some effort" "yeah we both know i'm not gonna do that" "...yeah why do I even bother..." Rena said sighing. We soon reached our last class for the day "hi Mr.Taka!" he must of been surprised because he jumped a little "oh hello Y/N Rena" "sorry if I scared you there" "oh please you didn't scare me you merely surprised me" "whatever you say sir" I said smiling before walking to my seat. As soon as everyone was in their seats Mr.Taka started the lesson since we were just reviewing stuff we already know I didn't pay much attention to it soon the bell rang and it was time to go. Me and Rena were walking to our after school activities when I stopped "what's wrong?" Rena asked me "my sketchbook it's not in here!?" I said as searched through my bag "I must of left it in Mr.Taka's classroom" I said worriedly. "Well then you better go get it i'll see you after the everything's over ok" "ok see you later!" I said as I raced up the stairs 'I hope he's still in there' I thought as I finally made it to his classroom. I looked into the room to see him siting in desk "oh good he's still there" I said as I grabbed the knob only to find it lock 'oh come on!' I thought I tried to get Mr.Taka's attention. I knocked on the door which seam to work because he looked my way, he then got up from his seat and walked to the door opening it "Y/N? shouldn't you be at your club?" he asked. "Yes but I left my sketchbook in here so can I get it?" "you mean that green one with a lotus on it right there?" he said pointing at the one laying on my desk in the far right. "Yes! that's it!" I said as I walked to my desk grabbing it before putting it in my bag "well thanks for the help i'll be off" I said walking to the door but before I could reach the door I was pinned against the wall. "Oh but I was hoping you could help me with a few tasks~" Mr.Taka said with a sinister smirk on his face before I could protest he had put something in front of my mouth and nose causing me to blackout. But before I was fully unconscious I heard him say something.

"Finally you're all mine Y/N daring~" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys sorry for the wait I was watch fairy tail and star vs the forces of evil and before anyone asks nalu and starco for life! anyway I hope you enjoyed the new chapter until next!