Ch-5: Sleeping with a Futanari,in more ways than one~(Lemon~)

A/N: hey guys the time you have awaited has arrived!

Bella: was the title really necessary

A/N: lol sorry i couldn't help myself~ ;p

Bella: warning if you are not comfortable with any of the scenes in this chapter please don't read it.

A/N: anyway let's begin this steamy chapter~

Bella: (-_-) really.

A/N: ;P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rena's POV:

After I snapped back to my senses I found I was still siting in the bathroom naked unable to remember anything "what happened I can't remember anything" I said to myself looking around. Then it hit me, everything that happen 'Y/N you jerk!' I thought clutching my fist "she is so going down!" I said as I grabbed a towel and ran out.

(Time Skip)

Y/N's POV

I was laying in Rena's bed randomly surfacing the web 'should I even be going through Rena's laptop...nah i'm sure she's ok with it' I thought as continued to look through it. Suddenly I heard the door slam open "Y/N! you are so de-" Rena paused as she looked at me "what?" I said curiously as I tilted my heard.

Rena's POV:

I cut myself off when I saw Y/N, she was wearing a pink spaghetti strap nightgown that made her look kinda...sexy.

(your nightgown except much shorter)

I could feel my member getting hard "what?" Y/N asked tilting her head cutely, I snap out of my daze turning a way from her "w-what are you wearing!?" I said blushing a dark red color. "my pajamas?" "I know that! I mean are wearing something so...sexual..." I said mumbling the last part. "I don't see anything wrong with it besides it's better than how I usually sleep" "and how is that?" "naked" "..." I just stood there as an image of Y/N naked on my bed flashed in my head "h-hey? Rena are you ok?" Y/N said with a worried tone. "Y-yeah i'm fine n-no need to worry i-i'll just get out of this towel now!" I grabbed my pajamas and ran back to the bathroom, "I wish she wouldn't tease me like that."

(Time Skip)

After a while I came back wearing my long blue pajamas.

(Rena's pjs)

"Sorry I took so long Y/N...Y/N?" I looked around only to see Y/N asleep on my bed 'jeez you couldn't wait 5 minutes could you Y/N' I thought as looked at her toss and turn in bed. "Well might as well join her." I said as I turn the lights off and walked to my bed, but as I was about to get in bed I noticed Y/N's nightgown move out of place, showing even more of her large breast. I couldn't help but stare at them 'they look so big and soft~' I thought to myself, before I knew it I was hovering over Y/N staring down at her sleeping form. I watched as her chest slowly bounced up and down 'it wouldn't hurt to poke them~' I thought as I raised my hand and lightly poke her left breast and with that I lost control. Before I knew it I was fondling and playing with Y/N's breast, I uncovered Y/N's breast from her nightgown and started to suck and pinch her nipples even earning a few moans from Y/N while she's still asleep. "Hehe~ now let's see how long you last for Y/N darling~"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: hey guys good to see you again~! I hope you liked the lemon...so far~

Bella: huh kinda grad you didn't but knowing you your going to make a part 2 right?

A/N: duh

Bella: huh well alri-

*door breaks down*

Bella: what the hell!?

???: YOU.

Bella: oh god not him...

A/N: ladies and gentlemen Hiroki my other OC, he's usually a shy sweetheart but have's split personality disorder so this is one of them

Bella: yeah and it just happen to be the aggressive and violent one why couldn't he be the perverted one at least he only targets Rosa(me)

A/N: well he's not that bad

Hiroki: DON'T IGNORE ME! I'VE GOT A FEW QUESTIONS FROM THE WRITER ABOUT THIS CLIFFHANGER!!!

Bella: in that case i'm leaving

A/N: wait Bella don't leave me alone with him! he scares me!

Bella: sorry but i'd rather not get involved

Hiroki: good choice now about that cliffhander...

A/N: EEK! *runs away*

Hiroki: hey get back here! *runs after her*

Bella: well that all folks see you next time~