Ch-13: I'm Always Watching You.

Y/N's POV:

"All right class open your textbooks to page-" I was in class trying to pay attention to the lesson but I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched, I turned my head looking around the room but no one was staring at me. 'strange no on is looking at me but still feel like someone's staring at me' I thought as I went back to the lesson "maybe i'm just being paranoid..." I mumbled to myself as Mr.Taka continued the lesson.

??? POV:

'It's a good thing I looked away when I did or she would of caught me staring at her' I thought as I continued to stare at her 'oh Y/N why must you be so cute but so dense about my love for you, but don't worry i'll forgive you~' I  thought as I looked longingly at her. 'oh I can't wait to have you all to myself~' the thought of Y/N in my bed chained up and naked really turned me on. 'The only problem is that bitch Rena, I have to figure out a way to separate them since they're always together' I thought as I look at Rena scoffing. 'I need a way to get Y/N alone so I can make my move' I thought as the bell finally rung, everyone was dismissed for lunch, my eyes never leaving Y/N 'all in good time my dear Y/N all in good time~' I thought licking my lips.

(Time Skip)

Rena's POV:

"Ah~ I thought that bell would never ring i'm starving~ right Y/N!" I said looking at her, I noticed she looked down and worried 'that's not like her...' I thought "hey Y/N you alright?" I said worriedly. "Huh? oh! yeah sorry about that i'm fine!" she said with an obvious fake smile "listen if there's something bothering you, you can tell me ok." I said Y/N just sighs "I know...have you ever gotten that feeling that someones watching you?" Y/N asks. I stop and think for a moment "now that you mention it I have lately..." I said thinking "but you shouldn't worry to much I promise I won't let anything bad happen to you!" I said smiling. Y/N just blushes cutely "t-thanks Rena" "no problem" I said as I grab her hand and head towards the lunch room 'I won't let anything happen to Y/N! that I promise!'

(Time Skip)

Y/N's POV:

Me and Rena were eating our lunch at a quiet table in the back in the lunch room "hey Rena! can I have a piece of your strawberry short cake!?" I asked practically drooling "no way! you always ask me that and you rarely share your!" Rena said angrily. "Aw come on please!" I begged "I said no!" Rena said as she continued to eat it all in front of me "ah! you're so cruel Rena!" I said with a sad look in my eyes. Rena just huffs and continued to eat her lunch when she picked up a meatball with her fork I grabbed her hand and ate it "hey! I was gonna eat that!" Rena said madly. I just smirk "well you know what they say you snooze you lose~" I said teasingly as I grabbed a fry but Rena snatched it out of my hand eating it "HEY!" "sorry you snooze you lose~" Rena said smirking. I just puff my cheeks and continued to eat but I stopped when I noticed a figure in the corner looking at us "something wrong?" "I think that person is staring at us..." Rena turns her head only to turn back to me. "There's no one there." she said blankly "what?" I said as I looked back, she's right there's no one there "I swore I saw someone." "maybe they left?" "yeah maybe..." I said still unsure.

??? POV:

"Puff~ she almost caught me there! I need to be more careful." I said as I hide behind the corner so no one could see me. "I can't have that stupid Rena girl get in the way of my plans with Y/N!" I said thinking "that's it! if I remember correctly Rena's on the track team and Y/N's in the cooking club and the both have meeting today! perfect~ they'll be apart long enough for me to make my move~!" I said smirking.

"Don't worry Y/N darling~ after today you'll be all mine~"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hi guys good to see you all!

Bella: we hope you all enjoyed the new update!

Hiroki: and we hope you'll continue to read the story!

All of us: goodbye and Happy Thanksgiving!