Ch-10: Dealing with the Problems Part 3. (Lemon~)

*Recap*

"Rena are you ok" I asked, she was panting heavily with a lustful look in her eyes I then felt something hard poke my thigh I looked down only to see Rena's penis poking me. I felt heat rise in my cheeks  as my panties started to get wet 'god it's even bigger when it's hard~!' I thought as I stared at it drooling a little "Y-Y/N" Rena said snapping me out of my dirty thoughts. "Y-Yes" I said snapping back to reality, Rena wrapped her arms around my waist pressing our bodies closer together bring her mouth up to my ear. "I want you right now~"

 *Back to the Story*

Y/N's POV:

My eyes widen as she saids this "w-what?" I said surprised "I said I. want. you. now." Rena said with a serious voice I just blush looking away "o-ok then, go ahead" I said blushing even harder. Rena then starts to lick and suck my neck trying to find my sweet spot once she found it she sucked and abused it leaving a small hickey causing me to moan loudly "be quiet or someone will hear you~" Rena whispered into my ear. She then started to fondle my breast as I tried to hold back my moans, she then unbuttoned my top revealing my pink lacy bra before pulling it up out of the way making my breast bounce as she removes it. Rena licks her lips as she sees the bounce before roughly grabbing both of my breast "ah~ Rena your hands~ they're so warm~" I moaned softly. Rena roughly kisses my lips again as she slips one of her hands down my body stopping at my thigh rubbing it before putting her hand in my panties fingering my pussy "mgh~" I moan into kiss as she continued to finger me. When I was close to cumming Rena pulled away taking out her finger from inside me "no~ please don't stop~" I begged, Rena looks at me smirking "first you have to please me~" she said as she teases my nipples. I look down at her dick before stroking it "aahh~ good~ now suck it~" I nodded my head before getting down on my knees and started licking it. "ah~! good girl~ now stick it in your mouth~" I did as told and stuck her whole dick into my mouth, I gagged on it a little but kept suck her off as I continued to suck on it I used one of my hands to play with my breast suck a bit harder on it. "Aahh~ Y/N~ just like that~ use your tongue more~" Rena moaned as I felt her twitch in my mouth "ah~! Y/N i'm cumming~!" I then felt her hot thick cum flow into my mouth making me swallow it some dipping onto my chest. Once I swallowed all of it I slowly took Rena's dick out of my mouth, I looked up at Rena to see her panting heavily "that was good but i'm not done with you yet." she then pulls me up "I want you to sit on it~" Rena whispered seductively "o-ok..." was all I could bring myself to say, Rena sit down on the toilet beckoning me to come closer. As I walk closer Rena pulls me onto her lap shoving her cock inside me "aahh~! Rena~ it's so big~" I moaned as she moved my hips up and down making me bounce on her. "Ah~ you're so tight~" Rena moaned as I started to move a little "Y/N move your hips more~" Rena said panting more, I wrapped my arms around her neck moving my hips move trying to get her dick deeper inside me. "Aahhh~ Y/N~ i'm cumming again~!" "aahh~ me too~ please cum inside me!" I moaned as I bounced on top of her even more feeling very close to my limit. "Ahh~! cumming!" I said as we both came, I moaned loudly as I felt Rena's hot cum flow deep inside me after a few minutes I slowly took Rena's cock out of me watching as her cum flowed out of me and into the toilet below us some even getting on the floor. But we didn't care we were too caught up in the ecstasy to think straight after we finally came back to our senses we put our uniforms back on and exited the stall. I pecked outside to see if any was around "the coast is clean." "you know you don't need to say it that way..." "I know" I pulled Rena with me back to class.

(Time Skip)

Rena's POV:

Y/N pulled me with her as we ran through the halls until we reached our classroom "I hope we didn't miss too much of class time" "i'm sure we're fine as long as we don't get caught" Y/N said as she slowly opened the back door of our classroom. We slowly stepped into the room trying not to make a sound "well look who finally decided to show up."

'Oh no...'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys i'm back!

Bella: good now are you going to tell us what you and Hiroki were doing or where you two were.

A/N:.....thanks for reading everyone don't forget to vote and comment!

Bella: don't dodge my question!

A/N: bye now!