Mini-Ch(2): Cute Bunnies In Heat!(Lemon)

A/n: this does really have anything to do with the plot it's just something i like to do for fun!...of when i'm just really bore which ever comes first think of it as a mini-chapter anyway let's begin!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

I was sitting in Rena's living room watching tv when I heard the doorbell ring "i'll get it" Rena said walking towards the door "hello?" I heard Rena say as she looks out the door "who's at the door?" I asked curiously. "No one but who ever was here left a package with your name on it" Rena said bring the package in the house "really? I don't remember ordering anything and even if I did I won't sent it to your address" I said as Rena set the package down in front of me. "Maybe Yokami sent it" "how would she know where I live?" "never underestimate a stalker" "(-_-)i'm not even going to question that" "well there's all one way to find out" I grab the box and cut it open. As I opened the box inside it was....a bunny girl outfit? "who would send you a bunny girl outfit?" Rena asked as she looked at the outfit in my hands. "Oh there's a note, it's from Yuko" "really?" "yeah it says she bought a bunny girl outfit online but it came with an extra one she didn't ask for and if she tried to sent one back then she would send the other one too so she decided to give the other one to me saying I could use it for 'certain' things" I picked up the outfit that was encased in a clear bag. "Well if she just going to give it to me I met as well try it on!" I said running to the bathroom with the outfit in my hand, after a while I came out wearing a short light pink dress with a bight pink bow in the front with fluffy white wrist bands, fluffy scarf around my neck and a pink headband with bunny ear and a bow on my head.

 "Well if she just going to give it to me I met as well try it on!" I said running to the bathroom with the outfit in my hand, after a while I came out wearing a short light pink dress with a bight pink bow in the front with fluffy white wrist ban...

(Maki from Love Live School idol Project)

"So what do you think Rena!" I said with a cute smile, Rena didn't say anything making be a bit confused "does it not look good on me if not it's ok just say so" I said a little intimidated by her intense stare "so cute..." Rena mumbled "what was that?" I asked unable to hear what she said. Before I could do anything Rena grabbed me and put me over her shoulder "AH!? R-Rena w-what are you doing?!" I said as I struggled to get out of her hold with no success, Rena didn't say anything before carrying me to her room. Once we reach her room she roughly dropped me onto the bed before locking the door "h-hey what's up you all of a sudden" I said sitting up only to be pushed back down by Rena as she crawled on top of me. "H-Hey what are you-" I was cut off by Rena aggressively kissing me, after a while we part for air breathing heavily as we look at each other. "Hmm~ you look so cute in that outfit Y/n~ so cute that I just can't help myself~ it makes me want to just eat you up~" Rena said licking her lips hungrily causing me to shiver and blush "d-don't say something like that" I said while looking away blushing. "Aw~ no need to be shy my little bunny~" Rena said as she started to kiss down my neck to my chest "ha~ R-Rena~" I moaned as I felt Rena rub my inner thigh. Rena then lifts herself up only to unzip her pants revealing her large erect c*ck causing me to stare at it "like what you see~" Rena says teasingly making blush even redder. She then slips off my panties rubbing her c*ck against me before roughly slamming inside me "HA~! i-it's so deep in~" I moaned as she continued to thrust roughly inside me. "Hehe~ it's so hot and wet inside you Y/n~" I heard Rena say as she turned me over to my side with one of my legs over her shoulder while thrusting into me like a wild animal "AAhh~ R-Rena i-i'm hah~ i'm cumming~" I moaned feeling close to my limit. "Go ahead my cute bunny i want to see the cute face you make when you cum~" Rena said quickening her pace "ah~ it feels so good~ i'm cumming~" I moaned loudly as we both came. I panted heavily as I looked up at Rena "more..." I said quietly "what was that love?" "please give me more..." "I won't know what you want if you don't say it clearly~" I slowly wrap my arms around her with a look of want in my eyes. "Please f*ck your little bunny more~" "hehe~ good girl~"

Meanwhile 

Yuko's POV

I was sitting in my room with Chiho when one of my maid walked in "the package was delivered as requested my lady" my maid said bowing in front of me "thank you you may go now" I said dismissing her. "What package was she talking about?" Chiho asked looking at me "it's just something I sent Y/n" "and that would be?" "a bunny girl outfit" "...." Chiho sat there processing what I just. "And why exactly?" Chiho asked confused "well long story short I bought one outfit I wanted and on I didn't but couldn't return them so I just gave on to Y/n" I explained "...ok..." Chiho said not really wanting to question it. "Hey! do you want to see the outfit I bought?" "sure" I ran to one of my drawers grabbing the outfit then running into the bathroom after a few minutes I came out wearing a sexy black bunny girl outfit with black ears and a blue bow around my neck.

 "Hey! do you want to see the outfit I bought?" "sure" I ran to one of my drawers grabbing the outfit then running into the bathroom after a few minutes I came out wearing a sexy black bunny girl outfit with black ears and a blue bow around my neck

(she's from Love Live Sunshine but idk her name since i haven't watched sunshine and i don't really want to, i just like the songs)

"So you like it?" I asked showing Chiho "u-um w-well you um...y-yes it looks really good on you" Chiho said quietly but enough for me to hear "AW! you're so cute Chiho~!" I said pulling her into my arms. "N-NO! WAIT" Chiho said she struggled in my hold, as she did I felt something hard more my leg I look down only to see Chiho's erection "oh~ I see~ you got hard when you saw me in this outfit didn't you~" I said teasingly as I push Chiho onto my bed. "You know you don't have to hide from me if you aroused just tell me and i'll give you what you want~" I said as I took off her skirt and panties rubbing her large c*ck. "Ah~ I-I know it's just embarrassing" Chiho said blushing cutely "it's ok you don't need to hold back anymore~" I said as I started to suck on her d*ck "a-ah~ Yuko~" Chiho moaned as she suddenly grabbed my head making me take it deeper in my mouth. After a few more thrusts Chiho came in my mouth making me swallow her cum "huh~ your more aggressive than usual~ not that I mind~" I said as I got on top of her moving the part of my outfit covering my p*ssy out of the way. Before I could go any further Chiho pushed me onto my back hovering over me "no. I want to be on top." she said spreading my legs more only to plunge her d*ck into me hard. "Haa~! s-so hard~" I moaned as she continued to pound into me harder than before "ha~ Yuko~ i'm cumming~" Chiho moaned moving faster "w-what! already!? w-wait chiho i-i'm not rea- AAHH~!" I moaned loudly cutting myself off as I felt Chiho cum inside me. "Ah~ t-there's so much~" I moaned as Chiho's cum dripped out of me and onto my bed "i'm not done yet, let's go again!" "W-WHAT!? you just came and you're still hard?" before I could do anything else Chiho slammed her d*ck back inside me. "Ahh~ no~ if you do it so roughly i-i'll cum again~" I moaned as she continued to thrust into me "hhaa~ noo~ i'm gonna cum again~" I moaned as my hips started to move on their own. "Ah~ it's so good~ more~ f*ck me more Chiho~" I moaned finally hitting me limit cumming on Chiho as she came inside me again. "more~ let's do it more~!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: hey guys hope you like the little mini-chapter! anyway we'll be back to the story next time until them bye! and Happy Easter!