Ch-20: The New Girl.

Y/N's POV:

I slowly began to open my eyes, siting up I looked at my surroundings "when did I get here?" that's when it suddenly hit me "oh yeah the whole 'punishment' thing" I said to myself as I look to my side to see Rena still asleep. "Well at least I know what her other self is actually like and that I never get on her bad side" I said shivering at the thought, I get out of the bed and head to the bathroom after about 20 minutes I came out. I was wearing a patterned shirt with blue shorts and light brown knee high boots.

I walked back to the room looking at Rena sleeping form "i'll see you later" I whispered to her giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before walking out

(Time Skip)

After a long walk I finally reached my house, as I walked into the living room I noticed my parents were talking to another couple "oh hi Y/N! come meet our new neighbors!" my mom said with a cheerful smile as I walk over. I sat down on the couch with my parents facing the young couple, the man was tall he looked about 5'10 with short brown hair and sharp red eyes and his skin was slightly tan. The woman was probably about 5'8 with long wavy blonde hair that ended at he upper part of her back tied in a neat upwards ponytail with big magenta eyes and pale skin but what really caught my attention was the girl siting in the middle of the two. She was about 5'4 with long straight pale blonde hair that ended at her lower back with a little tie at the end of it with medium pink-ish red-ish eyes. I don't know why but I couldn't help but stare at her 'she's pretty cute I guess but I think Rena's cuter' I thought to myself, I was pulled out of my thoughts by my mom voice. "You ok sweet heart?" my mom asked worriedly "yeah I was just lost in thought" I said reassuring her "anyway these are our new neighbors the Azuma's!" my mom said with a smile.  "Hello Y/N it's nice to meet you, i'm Kanako, this is my husband Hiro, and this our daughter Chiho" the woman named 'Kanako' said calmly with a small smile "we just moved here from France so it's nice to have people to help us get use to the change" Hiro said rubbing the back of his head. "Of course! if you need anything don't hesitate to ask us!" my dad said with a goofy grin "thank you so much!" "it's no problem" after a while I stopped listening and walked out the room to the kitchen. After an hour or so I the new family leave and I headed to my room waiting for the day to end.

"I wonder if i'll see Chiho around?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey good to be back! yay Chiho's finally in the story now!

Bella: yeah...so what do you plan so doing with her?

A/N: hehe you'll just have to wait and see~ until next time~

Both: bye bye~!