Ch-6: Sleeping with a Futanari, in more ways than one~(Lemon~) Part 2

A/n: i'm going to rewrite this chapter a bit because a few people noted how it was seemed kinda forced which i didn't notice sorry anyway i hope you like it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella: hello everyone it's nice to see you all as you can see the write isn't here right now she's um...busy right now so i'll be guiding the story until she comes back...well if she ever comes back...anyway let's continue the story for now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Recap*

I watched as her chest slowly bounced up and down 'it wouldn't hurt to poke them~' I thought as I raised my hand and lightly poked her left breast and with that I lost control. Before I knew it I was fondling and playing with Y/N's breast, I uncovered Y/N's breast from her nightgown and started to suck and pinch her nipples even earning a few moans from Y/N while she's still asleep. "Hehe~ now let's see how long you last for Y/N darling~"

*Back to the story*

Y/N's POV:

'What's this strange sensation...it feels good but weird at the same time' I slowly opened my eyes as I looked at my surroundings "why does my chest feel wet?" I looked down only to see Rena...sucking with breast. "R-Rena! w-what are you doing!?" I said shocked at her actions. Rena just opened one eye looking up at me before continuing to suck my breast. "Rena seriously what are you doin- ah!" I cut myself off when I felt Rena pinched my nipple even harder than before. After a while she finally let go of my breast licking her lips "w-what's gonna into you-" I was cut off by Rena slamming her lips onto mine. I grabbed Rena's shoulders pushing her off of me "w-wait! hold on!" I said sitting up with my hands still on Rena's shoulder. When I got a good look at Rena's face I noticed her eyes were clouded with lust as if she had no idea where she was or what she was doing. "H-Hey, snap out of it!" I said trying to bring her back to reality but to no affect. Rena then smiles reaching her arms out wrapping them around me pushing me back down "ha~ Y/n~ I love you~" Rena said as she proceeds to kiss me pressing our bodies closer together. I blush finally giving in to Rena's lust kissing her back moaning softly into the kiss as we fought for dominants which Rena won. We then part as Rena begins to attack my neck by kissing, licking and sucking my sweet spots causing me to moan. My eyes widen as Rena's hand starts to trail down my body to my lower region and rub me through my panties which were soaking wet. "Well well~ someone's excited~" she said teasingly as she rub my clit harder making me moan softly. "Well it's you fault for being so lustful~!" I said looking away blushing. I then felt Rena move her hand into my panties and start fingering me making me moan a little louder. "Wow~ i've barely done anything to you and you're already this wet~ you're such a naughty girl Y/n~" Rena said seductively as she continued to finger me. After a while of Rena adding more of her finger in me I came onto them when she pulled them out she lick all my juices off her finger. "You taste so sweet~ now let's clean the rest up~" I looked at her confused until she lowered her head to my region. She then removed my panties and started to lick up my juice's from my p*ssy. "A-Ah~! R-Rena~ i-it feels strange~ aahh~" I moaned uncontrollably I moaned even louder as I felt her tongue enter me going deep in me. After a while I couldn't hold it in any more and came in Rena's mouth. I watched as Rena got up from my region with licking her lips of my juices looking at me with lustful eyes "I can't take it any more Y/N~ I want you~!" she said with a serious tone. "M-Me too~ I want you too~" I said unable to wait any longer as we took off our pajamas leaving us both completely naked. I couldn't help but stare at Rena's fully erect d*ck.

"See something you like~" Rena said with smirk making me blush dark red "please just put it in already" I said in anticipation and embarrassment. As Rena positions herself in front of my p*ssy I brace myself for the pain. I suddenly felt Rena shoved her d*ck into me "A-AH~! it's so big~!" I moaned from both pleasure and pain. "AAHH~! you're so tight Y/N~" Rena moaned as she thrust roughly into me "ahhh~ R-Rena not so rough~" I moaned loudly only for her to continue thrusting into me wildly. "Ah~ so good~ I can't stop moving my hips~" Rena moaned as she continued to thrust rapidly inside me. She then suddenly pulled out of me "huh? why'd you sto- eek!" Rena then flips me over onto my hands and knees teasingly rubbing her tip against me. "R-Rena please don't stop~ " I pleaded wanting her to continue " if want it then you have to beg for it~" Rena said as she continued to tease my p*ssy.  I stayed silent for a moment before speaking"p-please...I want it" "what was that~?" "I want it~ I want your c*ck inside me~ please give it to me~" I begged her. Rena just smirked "as you wish~" she said before slamming back into my wet hole "ahh~ haa~ it feels so good~" I moaned as Rena went even harder and faster than before. "R-Rena please go deeper in me~" I begged moaning even louder as she went deeper inside me hitting a spot that made me go crazy "there~! right there~ it feels so good~! more~" I screamed out in pleasure as she hit it repeatedly. After a while I felt a knot inside me get tighter as I got closer to my climax "a-ahh~ Rena i'm about to cum~" "m-me too~" Rena sped up as she continued to thrust into me. I soon felt the knot inside me break and I screamed out loud as I came all over Rena's member as she continued to thrust in me making me ride out my climax. Not long after I felt Rena cum inside me as we both collapse onto the bed panting heavily. "That was *pant* so good" "*pant* yeah *pant*" after words we laid on Rena's bed hugging each other "hehe~ I love you Y/N~"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella: 0////0 w-well that was an interesting chapter...

A/N: well I did write it in very graphic detail~

Bella: Eek!...have you been hiding in the closet this whole time...

A/N: yep! at some point I manged to get away from Hiroki... for now...

Bella: ok...well you better get back in there because here he comes

A/N: oh crap!

Bella: huh~ wish the writer good luck and I hope to see you all next time! bye bye~