Ch-26: Caught In The Act! (Lime)

Rena's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes waking up from my dream state siting up scanning the room 'huh? this isn't my room, when did I get here?...oh! that's right I stayed at Y/n's house after the whole Valentine event...' I thought blushing. As I got off the bed I noticed my uniform siting on the dresser "Y/n must of bought it here because I know I didn't bring it with me" I said to myself grabbing the uniform. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower after 10 minutes I walked out in my uniform as soon as I walked out the smell of bacon and pancakes came over my noise causing me to follow the scent. I soon reached the source of the delicious smell only to find Y/n in the kitchen making breakfast "oh good morning Rena!" Y/n said smiling at me placing a plate of pancakes, bacon, and a blueberry muffin on the table. "Did you make all of this?" I asked siting down "yup!" Y/n replied siting down with me, I then started eating "wow! this is delicious Y/n!" "aw thanks that's so sweet of you to say" Y/n said blushing a bit. After we finished eating we put up the dishes before walking out the door heading to school, as we walked we noticed Chiho walking ahead. "Hey Chiho!" Y/n yelled causing Chiho to stop and turn around "oh good morning Y/n, Rena how are you doing?" "oh we're doing good how about you" "good" we then resume to walk to school talking when Y/n bought up a different topic. "So what happened at Yuko's?" "huh? o-oh n-nothing really" "hm~ you sure about that~?" "yes!" "well if you say so~" Y/n said with a teasing smirk. 'Huh~ it's going to be a long day'

(Time Skip)

Chiho's POV:

Once we reached the school I waved off Y/n and Rena heading to my class I soon found myself walking down the hall all alone, as I walk down the halls I start to hear footsteps behind me causing me to stop. But when I turned around no one there "i'm just being paranoid" I said to myself turning back around about to walk away but before I could I felt someone's arms wrap around my neck. "Hi Chiho~" a female voice said I look behind me only to see Yuko giving me a seductive smile.

 "Hi Chiho~" a female voice said I look behind me only to see Yuko giving me a seductive smile

(Pyrrha is my favorite (well was) in RWBY i miss her so much TT_TT)

"O-Oh hi Y-Yuko w-what are you doing s-shouldn't you be in class?" I asked nervously "why do you sound so nervous? i just wanted to see you before I go to class~" Yuko said giggling a little "o-oh well I should really head to class now I can't be late" I said trying to get away. "Aw~ ok but meet me in my classroom after school ok~?" "o-ok" I said blushing a bit, but before Yuko let me go I felt her lick my outer ear then walk away smirking. I stood there shivering at the feeling before running to class.

(Time Skip)

After school ended I headed to Yuko's class, after a few minutes I reached her classroom standing in front of the door 'I have a bad feeling about this' I thought as I slowly opened the door looking around. "Hm? she's not here?" I said as I walked in, as soon as I did I hear the door close behind me "what!-" before I could do anything I was pushed against the wall with my arms being held down. I then feel the person kiss my lips, I struggle against them but to no success once they let me go I looked up at them only to see Yuko smirking down at me "w-why did you do that!?" I said looking at her. "Hehe~ sorry I couldn't help myself~ you're just so cute~" Yuko said in a teasing manner causing me to blush and look down at the floor "s-so why did you want to meet here?" I asked shyly. Yuko then wrapped her arms around my body moving her mouth up to my ear "because I wanted to play with you~" Yuko whispered seductively into my ear, I moan when I felt her start to rub my c*ck through my panties. "Hm~ I see you're already hard~" Yuko said rubbing it harder "a-ah~ yuko don't someone met catch us!" "just relax~ I know you like this~" Yuko said into my ear. She then got on her knees pulling down my panties and start licking my d*ck "ah~! n-no d-don't~" I moaned grabbing her head lightly, she then starts to suck on it hard. After a while I came in Yuko's mouth causing her to swallow my cum "wow your cum is so thick and sticky~ I want more~" Yuko said lustfully but before she could do anything else the door to the room opened revealing both Rena and Y/n. 

"W-WHAT THE HELL!!??" "I-IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: well it looks like Chiho and Yuko have been caught red handed! what'll happen next? and how will Rena and Y/n reacting when finding another futanari? find out next time! until then comment and vote bye~