Eight.

"Hello," There was a smirking Nathan, as if it were without any warning they flung the door open.

"Get out," Luke had me covered.

"Where's Julie?" Nathan peaks curiously.

"She's not coming out until you leave," Luke says.

"Fine," He sighs and closes the door. His body uncovered mine and I looked at him for a moment, a moment that felt like forever. I entangled my hands in his hair and brought his face down to mine, I kissed him gently. He got up and helped me up afterwards, I slipped my dress back on, I flattened my hair to a style that would look some what presentable. Luke slipped his jeans on and then pulled his t-shirt back over his head and onto his body.

"Staring? I thought your mother taught you that staring is rude," Luke says shooting me a look.

"Sorry," I apologized and looked at the ground. 

           I would not let Luke Hemmings change me entirely, maybe i would, just maybe not so soon. I don't think I can explain it, but I am trying to figure this out, for once in my life this is something I have no idea about, usually I can get an idea and now I can't. There is no clue, no hint, because the future is unpredictable unless you have some how magically planned out all of your life events and never plan on falling in love. I realized my parents would one day have to let me go, and I did not know if they would be able to do so, because I am the youngest, I am their baby, their only child left in Chicago.

                      My phone rang.

"Julie, I need you to come to this dinner party," My mother was on the phone.

"Mom?" I ask, my words were some what slurred.

"Are you alright honey? Anyways I really need you here, I sent an outfit to the house, but this I just need you here now, no questions," She says sternly.

"I'm already out some where," I tell her with a small groan that was inaudible to her.

"That does not matter, leave and go home and change, the car I sent will take you to the party," She says.

"Can I bring someone?" I ask.

"Is it a boy?" Her tone was strict with a low grumble.

"He's new here, I was helping him with maths," I lied to her, for the first time I lied to her.

"I guess that would be alright," She says, I could tell she was probably wearing a half smile. We hung up after saying goodbye.

"Luke do you want to come to a dinner party with me?" I ask him.

"So leave this one and go to some boring rich person party?" He asks.

"Precisely, I don't want to go, I'm being forced," I sigh.

"Alright, only to keep you company. Let's go," He says, we said goodbye to everyone, I hobbled down the stairs, of course Luke insisted on helping me down the stairs by carrying me, but I would need to walk on the crutches.

"Thank you, for coming with me to this and all," I tell him.

"Just to let you know I am not exactly dressed for a rich dinner party," He says.

"You can borrow my fathers clothes," I tell him with a shrug.

         We got to my home, I watched as he looked around.

"It's huge here," He gapes around.

"It gets some what lonely," I tell him.

"But you have all of this too yourself," I could tell he wanted almost everything in the house, almost everyone did, I never saw any specialty in anything here, I knew what everything was and how important it was, it just didn't seem to matter to me. I grew up with it, it seemed normal.