Ten.

I woke up in the morning and I was surprised I didn't have the slightest bit of a headache. I was about to get out of bed, until I moved and something was tugging at my waist. I was confused until I looked beside me and saw that Luke was lying there next to me, our clothes scattered all over my room. The things for my projects scattered and disorganized. My door was locked and that gave me a bit of relief.

"Good morning," Luke mumbles, his voice was raspy and I was facing him now in his arms, he looked, well adorable. His hair was tousled and he had one eye squinted shut and the other was looking at me as a small smirk played across his lips.

"Morning," I managed a smile.

         Events of last night flashed through my mind as I looked at him and I covered myself. Even though both of us had our undergarments on now I felt exposed and shy.

"What's wrong?" Luke asks.

"I'm cold," I lied to him.

"Come here then," He says and pulls me into him, my cheek pressed against his bare chest and my arms wrapping around him. He kissed the top of my head. I felt safe for some odd reason.

"Last night was nice," I snuggle into him.

"Yeah it was," Luke says. 

"My mom is probably gone by now, and I think my dad is in Europe for a couple weeks now," I tell Luke.

"Yeah, I heard your mum leave earlier, she was talking on the phone," He says.

"Oh," Was all I could say because she is always on the phone and that never really means anything - well other than that she is having a trip planned. So most likely that or she is having a issue at work. "Did it sound like she was booking a flight?" I ask him.

"Well I didn't want to be rude and listen to her conversation, but I think she was booking a flight," He says biting his lip and his lip piercing was still missing and I missed seeing it in place there.

"I miss your lip piercing," I tell him.

"I have it," He says.

"Put it in," I beg him.

"I don't want to move," He says.

"You stink," I stick my tongue out at him. 

           As I put my tongue back in my mouth he pressed his lips against mine, strawberry filling my mouth, but only for a minute or two.

"You just look really good with your lip piercing," I tell him.

"Does that thing turn you on?" He asks chuckling and I could see that he was awake now fully.

"Turn on?" I ask him.

"Never mind," He shakes his head chuckling.

"No, tell me," I back up a bit from him, but his arms are still wrapped around me and he's looking at me. His soft blue eyes are just staring at my boring hazel ones and he is wearing a smile as a raspy chuckle comes from his throat.

"It's just something that gets someone going," Luke tells me, and I knew he was hiding his laugh at the face I made. It was slightly disgusted and surprised. Maybe his lip piercing was a turn on, it always made me get this strange feeling in my stomach when he would play with it, whether it was his teeth tugging it or when he sort of pulls on his lip with his finger when he is unsure of something.

"So that would be a turn on, to me then," I give a small blush filled smile as I snuggled into him more - if that was even possible.

"Okay," He chuckled and kissed me gently.