Twenty.

Luke left early in the morning, but he promised to be back later, because my sister invited him over for dinner. I didn't know what their big idea was, but I think my brother and sister liked him.

"So, Luke and you?" My sister asks, and I immediately tighten the towel around my body.

"Yes." I nodded, a smile filled my face at the mention of his name.

"You guys are cute, do mom and dad know about him?" Liz asks. I wanted to say yes, but they only met him, and I did not have a chance to introduce him as my boyfriend.

"They've met him, but they don't know we're together." I shrugged. 

"Sucks." She pouts her bottom lip.

"You're telling me." I sighed. "Anyways can you leave so I can change?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah sure." She said and closed the door. I made my way over to the door and locked it to make sure that no one could open it again. 

        I dropped my towel, and put on a matching set of undergarments. I threw on a white v-neck t-shirt and a pair of light blue ripped skinny jeans. I threw on a pair of light brown wedge boots I had. I applied my normal makeup, and I must say I am quite proud of the look I had going on. 

"You look pretty." My brother says.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"So, this boy Luke," He says oddly. "Is he a boy I should worry about?" He asks. "I'll kick his ass if necessary." Will says.

"Luke is my boyfriend, we've had a few rough patches, but we've gotten through them. You couldn't kick his ass if you wanted too, he took on like six boys who were messing with me at once." I laughed.

"Six people, at once?" His jaw dropped, and I just smiled.

"My boyfriend is pretty awesome." I smirk.

"No shit." He says.

        We sat there talking about Luke, and I told him about how Luke likes soccer, and Will, Will is one of the biggest soccer fans I know. I know that will be one thing the two of them will bond very well over. 

"Do you think Mom and Dad will like him?" I ask.

"Probably, I mean they trust you more than they trusted Liz and i at your age." Will sighed and placed his hand on my shoulder.

        I didn't know what to say at all, because that was the one thing that bothered me the most, I never knew what they would think about him. They were never home long enough for an introduction. 

"Trust only means very little with them, they are all judgement." I sighed.

"Well don't worry, they will meet him soon, I'm sure." Will gave me a small smile.

"Thanks." I smiled softly.

        I never really did worry about Luke meeting my parents, because I knew the only time they would be able to meet him would be at a ball. There was one the day after Liz and Will are supposed to leave, and I know my mom is going to make me go, the best part is Luke will be there too. He was the one that told me about it, because his parents were actually in town, unlike mine. I was going over there tomorrow to meet them, and I was pretty excited about that.

*******

        The day dragged on waiting for dinner, and believe me I had never thought Liz or Will were the cooking type, but I guess adulthood hits you, and when you have a kid you have to learn how to do things. I mean Liz had two kids, and Will had one so they obviously had to find some way to feed them. They would never be one to follow in our parents footsteps and hire a butler or nanny, because they know how that turns out.

        Luke arrived about a quarter to eight, and I was really happy too see him. I enjoyed time to myself, but with having Luke around I didn't necessarily feel the need to always want him with me, but it wasn't rare that I did want him with me. 

        We had spent a long time working on what to make, and we eventually fell on the idea of Italian, I think it was because we were all on the same page of the fact that we were all Italian food lovers. Luke also seemed to like the idea that we attempted to cook.

"You know you all could have just gotten a pizza?" He asks chuckling at us.

"You know us Winters, we go all out." I laughed and nudged him.

"I should have known." He rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek.

        I liked that we were simple now, and I know we still had soccer, but the boys weren't going to mess with me again, and I am pretty sure, Luke won't do anything to jeporadize our relationship again, and I know I won't do anything. I feel as though even if he did do something bad, I would probably forgive him all over again, because that seems to be the type of person I just am. Also because for some crazy reason I am deeply in love with him, and no matter what, I will love him unconditionally. 

        We all sat down to eat at the table, and Luke asked to help out, my brother and sister let him. I went to the kitchen and helped him as well.

"You think they like me?" He asks.

"Oh my god." I gasped playfully. "Is the, Luke Hemmings actually worried about people liking him?" I poked fun at him.

"It's different this time, they are your family." He fixed his shirt.

"I don't think they like you." I shook my head honestly. "I think they love you." I smiled.

"That was mean." He pouted.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" I ask.

"This." He said, and I ducked from his kiss, and he just stood there stunned.

        I pulled him by his waist, and stood on my tip toes and kissed him ever so gently. My hands moving to his cheeks, and he smiled.

"I love you." He smiled, our noses still touching, and our breaths one.

"I love you too." I smiled.

        So, I had high hopes for dinner tonight.