Nineteen.

-Sorry for the lack of update, I have been working on my own potential relationship -

        Luke and I had spent the time together, and I knew he would want to go to the tree house more often. It was kind of our place now. I did not want to show it to him at first, because it was my escape, it was my way to get away when my whole family came back in, I loved my two siblings, do not get me wrong, but they both fought with my parents. Luke decided he was going to take me shopping this weekend to get new clothes, I bought them, trust me I was not about to let him pay for something for me, I am not that person.

        I now had jeans, and several t-shirts, I had gym shoes, and I bought a lot of cute things, they were much different than my other clothes. There were barely any button ups, and if there were some, they were really cute. I had re-done my closet after Luke left, my closet was now split in half, half my rich people clothes, the other side was the clothes I bought with Luke. I felt like I was living two separate lives in my closet. Luke insisted that I buy these black skinny jeans with holes in the knees just like his, I thought they were okay, they were pretty cute. 

        It was Monday, and to say the least, I was not ready for the day to come at school in about ten minutes. I was not ready to face the boys, mainly, because I had heard about what was going down at school about it. I was in a black skirt, and a white crop top, I was wearing the black vans I had bought with Luke. I put my hair up in a ponytail, and I left. People had been texting me non stop these past couple of days asking about what happened at the gym, and why I left so early.

"Morning," It was Luke, I had just gotten to school, and to my locker. I grabbed my books for first period.

"Morning," I smiled.

"You are still worried aren't you?" Luke asks, his head cocked to the side, and I couldn't lie to him. I had calmed down about it over the couple of days, because he told me it was going to be okay, and that nothing would happen. When we went to first period, it was as though nothing had happened, Luke didn't get called in, and all the boys were there. Staring, their eyes locked on me, and I didn't know what to do, or how to act, it was as though my entire life had been flipped around, and I didn't know how to act. I wasn't the same Julie I was a couple of days ago, I was now Julie, the girl who let her boyfriend beat up her best friends, and the one who slept with Luke Hemmings, and still stayed with him after he made out with her supposed best friend. I was not the girl that wore button up shirts anymore.

"Can we talk to you?" The guys ask. It was the only time I wasn't with Luke, he had music, and I had art.

"I guess so," I shrug. I don't know what they possibly could have wanted to talk to me about.

"We wanted to apologize, that wasn't right what we did, but you have to hear us out," Nathan says.

"Why should I do that?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"Because our reason is legit," He rolled his eyes as well.

"Just say it," I didn't want to miss art, just because of this.

"We are all in love with you, how you were so blind to it, it is beyond me honestly," Ashton speaks up.

"No," I shake my head, it was impossible.

"Nathan, you used to pick on me all the time, Mikey I thought you liked that girl, Calum you were just my friend, Ashton you - I, how, why?" I ask confused.

"We are all helplessly in love with you, and we just couldn't accept that this boy who just came in has gotten farther, and won your heart over one of us who have known you for a long time," Nathan sighs.