Thirteen.

"Julie, time for school," Someone shook me. Tomorrow would be the second game and my ankle was doing a bit better. It's been two days since Luke and I - well interacted with each other. I saw him in classes and in the hallways, and at our lockers. It was odd though, and lunch he just disappeared, and I spent one whole lunch period looking for him. Since I ate that pizza at the mall I had to work out. I've been drinking water for lunch now and that sufices my hunger.

"Alright, thank you," I mumbled before hearing my door shut. I got up and picked up my outfit I had set out yesterday. I had managed to pack my backpack up with all of my projects, but I still had to carry a lot of them and my sketchbook for art, along with my art supply box, because I was to paint the walls downstairs as a project, I've set out what I wanted to do, and one of them inspired by Luke.

I didn't have to use my crutches anymore, so that's a bit of a relief and it makes everything a little easier. I slipped on my plaid skirt, but I had went online shopping and I bought this shirt from this place, its a loose white - crop top? I think that's what it's called. It has a pocket on it and it has a hand symbol on the pocket. I tucked the shirt into my plaid skirt and I grabbed my knee high socks. Luke had taken it to himself and he bought me a pair of Converse, they were low top white converse. I tryed giving him the money for them, but he said they were a gift, of course that was all two days ago. I had slipped on the Converse and grabbed most of my stuff.

I loaded my car and ate a apple before leaving.

"Breathe," I whispered to myself as I got into the parking lot of the school. I had just taken my pills, and I was having a little trouble breathing. I got all of my stuff out. My backpack on my back with a couple projects in it. I had two big bags on my arms filled with more project items, I had my other projects that didn't fit in my backpack in my arms and my left hand was carrying my art supplied. I locked my car and had trouble opening the door. So I have to stop at the art room first. I was walking down the hallway of my locker, because the art room is a left and then down the hall to the right. I saw Luke in his locker.

"Do you need some help?" He asks, but I don't think he knew it was me, because posters were covering my face.

"No, I've got it," I say.

"Julie?" He asks almost laughing at it being me.

"Hi," I gave a small wave.

I continued to my destination though, otherwise I would have fallen over, most of this was for art.

"So, where can I put my stuff?" I ask the art teacher. I had been in the art room for five minutes now.

"You can turn all your projects in over there and then for your wall paintings you can put your supplies in the corner over there," She points and I did.

Now my hands and arms were empty, and my backpack only had my class books, not projects. So yes, all of the project stuff I was carrying was for art.

I walked to my locker and Ashton was there, why though? Usually Lucy comes and meets up with me, but after Nathan's party, I don't even know if we're friends anymore. Bethany and Margo usually head to class and I see them at lunch.

"Hey," He mumbled staring at the ground.

"Hi Ash," I give him a small hug as I set my backpack down on the ground.

"You have gym shoes," A smile creeping up on his lips.

"I do," I nod with a smile.

"Do you like them?" He asks.

"Yes, they are fantastic and they go great with my socks," I smile big.

"Good," I knew he wasn't laughing at me, but at how happy I was over a pair of shoes.