Six.

"If you really wanted to, we could switch lives, I'd be all up for it," I tell him.

"You with skateboards and skinny jeans with actual t-shirts," He faked a gasp.

"Hey don't hate on my plaid skirts and collared shirts, well maybe the shirts, those are the most painful part, they choke you," I complain to him.

"And you wear them to please your parents whom are hardly ever around?" He asks.

"They come by unexpectidly, if I were caught in jeans, my mom would make me run five miles, then run on the tred mill for an hour and a half, then do twenty five push ups without any water and finish with one-hundred squats, that would be my punishment," I sigh to him.

"Do you like me?" Luke asks, his blue eyes stared down into mine.

"I don't necessarily understand the usage of like here, do you mean as a person, a friend, a potential boyfriend?" I asked him curiously.

"Any of them," He shrugged.

"You're different and that's about all I can say about you Luke Hemmings, you are much more different than any boy I have ever met and I think that's what I like," I tell him as I brushed falling strands of his quiff back up.

"I feel the need to tell you things about myself Julie, I just don't know how to put them into words," He sighed a very frustrated sigh.

"Let's not worry about that right now, all that matters is that we are here and we are dancing together, there are loads of people yet we are the only ones that matter to each other in this moment, and I don't care if a farcical unicorn walks through Nathan's front door, nothing can compare to how much I like dancing with you, and being here without us arguing," I tell him. His eyes softened and then it happened.

              We were dancing as if every song were a slow song because of my foot. I closed my eyes for a moment, I could hear Luke's heartbeat as my head rested against his chest for a minute-well more like five. His massive hand brushed the loose strands of hair that were falling in front of my eyes. He leaned in, and then I found myself leaning in, all of a sudden Luke Hemmings' lips were attatched to mine, his hands gripping my neck gently, mine dangling on his shoulders as I played with the hair on the back of his neck. I did not mind that Luke just stole my first kiss, I had actually felt like I wanted to kiss him, like I finally wanted to kiss someone. His lips tasted like strawberries just as I had guessed the flavor from the cigarette.

"You taste like strawberries," I tell him chuckling as we pulled apart.

"You tast like watermelon," He says.

"I like strawberries though," I tell him with a soft smile.

"I love watermelon though," Luke copied me, a small grin appeared on his face.

"Me too," I smiled at him.

            Then it clicked, I was not this person, I was a girl that wore plaid skirts and white buttoned up shirts or black ones, never bright colors, just simple ones. I hardly ever wore make up if i did it were a lipstick and some mascara, never eyeliner or lipstick and lip gloss. I did not wear dresses like this, I owned shoes like this simply because I could wear them and still look elegant according to my mother. I was also never accustomed to being with boys, I was some what of friends with them, but I never danced with one, or kissed one, or wanted to be with one.

"We just-and I just and that was my-," It finally hit me, the shock, but it wasn't bad, it was just as the word itself, shocking

"That was your first kiss," Luke spoke to me breathily, I just nodded, I couldn't find it in myself to be angry at him because for an odd reason I wanted him too.