Five.

I had woken up the next morning, Marney the house maid and registered nurse came into my room, I believe she thought I was out.

"Oh morning Ms. Winters," She greeted me with a startled smile.

"Morning Marney," I say wincing in pain as I moved my right foot.

"What happened to your foot?" She asks, I see her eyes peek at the crutches on my bed side.

"I got hurt really badly in soccer yesterday," I explained simply to her.

"Soccer isn't until summer, why so early this year?" Her mouth was agape at my mention of soccer.

"I was asked to play with the boys, please don't tell my parents," I beg her, they would say I was taking on too much.

"That's wonderful, it'll be our littel secret. No worries. Let me see your foot," She says and then she touched it, I nearly screamed.

"That hurts," I tell her through gritted teeth as I fought tears, her fingers accidentally poking into the hole of skin that the cleat had dug out.

"I can bandage it for you if you'd like?" She asks.

"Please?" I ask her.

             I watched her carefully as she wrapped this type of bandage around my foot I was sure it was gause.

"Do I have to use the crutches?" I ask another question.

"They are optional, I recommend them because it will heal faster, but if you don't want to you don't have to," She gives a soft smile. "Oh there is a package here for you," A smile was evident on her face, I looked at the box that she carried in.

             I opened it after thanking her, there layed a thin strapped black snake patterned dress, it was beautiful, there was a pair of black wedges on the side of it, I looked at them and found a small note.

For you to where to the party tonight. ~ANON. 

"Who's party?" Marney asks.

"Nathan is throwing a party, did you see who dropped this off?" I ask.

"No, sorry. I have to get back to work," She rushed and was out of my room.

              I basically stayed in bed all day until around six thirty, I had gone on my laptop and read a few stories that I had, I listened to some music on my iPod, I charged my phone, I did everything that would require me not to have to walk.

"Marney can you call for a car!" I shout to her, I figured she was some where downstairs.

"On it!" She hollered back. I could hear her talking on the phone muffled. "The car will be here at six fifty," Her voice sounded through the intercom. I had twenty minutes to get ready. I stripped of my clothes and as weird as it sounds I stayed on my bed the entire time. I slipped on the dress, I grabbed a pair of flat socks and stuck them on my feet before slipping the wedges on. I straightened my hair as I hobbled over to my bathroom on those evil metal sticks that were supporting all of me for the rest of the week. I put on a simple pink lipstick and a lip gloss shine over it to make it look a bit more shimmery. My eye make up was simple black mascara and eyeliner, I was never allowed to overdue my make up. I must say today I felt some what pretty and some what normal. I grabbed my phone and a small shoulder bag. I hobbled on my crutches down the stairs.

"Hello Ms. Winters," The driver says I recognized it to be John.

"Evening John," I tell him with a elegant smile.

"Where to this evening?" He asks.

"Nathan Timel's home," I say.

"The Timel's? Whatever is going on there?" He asks his eyebrows raised intrigued at my suddeness to be around people.