Eighteen.

"What am i going to do wth you?" I ask Luke as he settles in the car.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Just what am I going to do with you, I could have handled them Luke," I shake my head laughing.

"You're going to keep me around, I know you could have handled them, but you shouldn't have to. I'm your boyfriend, I'm supposed to be there to help you, be there when you need someone, and be there to protect you," Luke says brushing some hair out of my face.

        I drove until we got to my house, but I took him farther into this wooded area, and I took him to where the tree house was, and I figured we could hide out in there, the tree house, was actually like this secret house we had built out, because it's in a tree, but my parents said it wasn't safe at first, so they had a professional come in and actually do it, so now it's like an actual minature house.

"Just promise me next time, you'll only help by telling them to stay away, instead of beating the shit out of them," He laughs at me.

"You think I'm joking, I'm being serious Luke," I roll my eyes.

"I know you are baby, but it's my job to protect you," He says.

"Just follow me," I say, and we reached the house, and we walked up the ladder and went inside after I unlocked it.

"You have another house, but in the woods," Luke looked shocked.

"All kids need a place to hide out," I shrug.

        I had never actually let anyone in here, ever since I was the only kid living under the roof, this had become my personal area, there were tons of polaroid pictures all over the walls, but not filled yet, I still had about a wall an a half, and the ceiling to cover, the walls consisted of my family, when they are all around, my so called friends, Ashton, Calum, and Michael, and I had a few of Luke up, but that was it so far. I had asked my parents a long time ago, to add inside ledges to the walls, so that they were like chairs, and the hollow part was turned into bookshelves, and I had almost all of them filled. I had kept the wood floors, but there was a rug in the center, I had a few things in there, I even had a bed, there were lights strung from the ceiling, I liked it, it was home to me pretty much. I playd my soft playlist, Luke and I too to lying on the bed.

"This is not a place, this is like a palace," Luke said as we settled on the bed.

"Shut up," I laugh lightly hitting him.

"Okay, but I just want to promise you this, that they aren't going to press charges, I know you've been worrying about it since I got in the car, I could tell, you won't stop tapping your finger," Luke says and catches a hold of my finger, he intertwines our fingers and holds my hand.

"But you don't know that Luke," I sigh resting my head on his chest.

"But I do, and you just have to trust me, because if they do, then they have to explain straight to your face in court why they were harrassing you," Luke sighs now.

"Fine," I say.

"I love you," Luke says.

"I love you too," I smile a soft smile. Luke planted a small kiss to my lips.

        The next thing I knew we were in an intense make out session, I was straddling Luke and I was kissing his neck, I don't know what came over me, but I loved this feeling, this rush he gave me.

                Luke Hemmings was my heroine, but I needed to find some way to get a cure, because I was hooked on him.

                                Luke knew my weakness' without making me have to tell him, he knew how much I was dealing with, and he knew all my medication I took, he knew I didn't like ebing alone anymore, and he knew just how much I loved him, no matter if I told him I hated him.

                I love him, and I guess that's what love does, it makes you go insane.