Part 3

It is the second day of the bet and the only pair of friends that have got the grip of their new instruments are Calum and Luke. Because they are smart and helped one another out. Now being ahead of Mashton they have their heads high with the thought of victory and the thought of the others losing. When it comes down to the actual performance it will be the best performer and who hits the notes most accurately.

Luke has to be at his grandparents today so he took the bass and the amp to practise. Ashton has not been seen since it all started and Calum goes to check up on him. The kiwi boy feels very pretty today, it is mixing between summer and a slightly chillier weather. That is the best season when it gets all snugly and cold.

The colder weather won't get in the way of Calum showing off his perfectly smooth and toned legs. The attention is not a new thing to it. In fact, he loves the attention from both genders. Most girls turn heads at the hot boy with the perfect little body and pulling off clothes better than they ever can.

Calum doesn't normally confess to doing this but it is pretty easy to guess and see. When he wears flowing skater skirts he raises it a bit higher than the publicly allowing length. Even if boys are stood holding hands with their girlfriends they always sneak a peek at Calum's shiny thighs. He spends a lot of money on pretty panties so of course, he wants people to see what he has worked hard for.

Today, in particular, he has a spring in his step from the cute outfit. The last part of it came in the mail only earlier this morning. His hips hold a dark red skater skirt with a white top that exposes his chest and perky collar bones. He stole a jean jacket off of Luke and rolled the sleeves up to meet his length, he also has a brown leather messenger bag casually slung over his shoulder. His hair is up in a Mohawk with swirls of blonde thrown in, and a pair of light brown combat boots. Underneath he is wearing Michael's favourite colour of panties on him. When Ashton sees them he will flip because he is visiting the curly headed boy today, although he is going food shopping with Michael later on in the day.

All four boys are so close that they just walk straight into one another's houses, their parents have accepted this as well. The feminine boy walks into Ashton's room to be met with him. On his head is a pair of noise cancelling headphones that are hooked up to the electric guitar. Calum stands there just admiring Ashton's concentration face. The younger boy follows the long slender fingers that trace the guitar neck. Wrapped around his finger is the guitar slider that makes the soothing noise in their recently written song.

Calum realises that Ashton won't realise he is standing there anytime soon. Not wasting time the kiwi boy ducks down and places a sweet kiss that lingers on Ashton's lips. The older boy jumps and removes the headphones. A wide smile spreads instantly on the dimpled cheeks and Calum hops on the bed.

"hey Ashy i just wanted to check up on you, don't let this whole competition make you feel stressed," Calum says gently as Ashton places his warm palms on the younger boys thighs.

"I'm fine really Cal, I just learn faster when I am on my own, ya know?" Calum nods his head and agrees. "It's so close a- why are you wearing purples panties?" Calum giggles and pulls his skirt over his thighs.

"You wear purple when you go and see Michael, you wear red when you visit me" Ashton takes off his shirt while throwing it across the room. Calum knows exactly what he has gotten himself into, he likes it. Ashton suddenly grabs the smaller (Calum is smaller than all the boys in this fic) boys wrists and makes him sticks his ass out as he leans against the headboard of the bed.

"Who am I?" Ash asks knowing the exact answer.

"daddy, you are my daddy" Calum whimpers out as he feels his cock harden underneath the silk panties.

"that's right slut" Ashton presses his bulge against the stuck out ass and begins circling his hips making the figure eight over and over, with the occasional grab and smack that rings through the room. "go and give me a dance, show me that perfect little body of yours"

Calum nods and takes centre stage in the middle of the room in front of the bed. Ashton swings his legs over the side while shimmying out of the tight jeans, leaving him hard in his boxers.

Calum has done many dances for the boys because it makes them all turned on hungrier for a fuck. His nimble fingers remove the jean jacket and drop it on the ground revealing his shoulders. Next, he slips the white crop top off leaving his top half completely revealed. Ashton begins palming himself over the sight in front of him; the kiwi boy knows how to instantly turn someone on.

Placing his fingers in the thick waistband of his skirt Calum tugs one of the last remaining pieces off of his basically nude body. Swirling his hips Calum runs his fingers up and down his own tanned body, brushing over his erect cock that is poking out from the seam of the panties.

"Wait, baby let me take them panties off" Ashton suggests and kneeling down in front of the frail boy. The purple panties slip between the set of teeth and slowly run down the smooth thighs. Calum is incredibly hard and ready for the immense pleasure that will happen.

"All fours now slut going to bury my cock so far in your ass it's going to hurt, you get no prepping. Need to fuck you so hard "Calum does as he says and waits. Soon enough he feels cold lube being spread around his rim, then Ashton's thick cock head pressing inwards.

"Daddy fuck you are tearing me apart, feels so good" Calum moans out as the capacity of his ass is filled right to the brim with cock. Ashton's hand finds it's way to the raven locks of hair, pulling with every thrust and pivot. The floor is not very comfortable so they move (Ashton still buried inside Calum) to the bed.

Still in the same position but Calum's hands holding tightly onto the headboard as every thrust goes deeper and deeper. Pants and skin slapping can be heard as well as the bed moving and occasionally knocking against the wall. Since they have done this a few times Ashton knows what his little cock slut likes so he points his hips upwards and snaps his hips upwards.

"fUCk daddy!" Calum screams out as the certain spot inside gets hit with maximum force "do it again, daddy your cock feels so good" Ashton does the same action snapping his hips, slapping his balls and hitting Calum's prostate with a screaming amount of pleasure. "Yes, yes, yes, and yes" the sweaty boy screams out with every thrust. "Daddy, i can't last much longer"

The second heard those words he flips Calum over and lays them both in the middle of the bed. For the first time during this fuck, they lock lips while grinding their hips together in a loving manner. "I'm cumming" Calum screams out while releasing his liquids all over them two, making it sticky as Ashton does his last few thrusts. Leaking all over Calum he moans out a few times while shouting a load of swear words.

"god, you are so beautiful" Ashton whispers while cleaning up the mess.

Calum's phone begins to ring so he hops off the bed and struggles around with his bag then the phone stops ringing, a few seconds later a text tone rings through the room.

"It's Michael, I'm late"

-/-/-/-/-/-

Since I got 70 new followers and many new readers I want to tell you guys somethings about me every chapter.

So I'm Meg, I'm 19, and I'm in University in Indiana, I've lived many different places including England, Mexico, and Canada. I also am sibling number 7/13