Part 20

-+=+-
"Luke help me!" Calum screams as he gets dragged down the alley. Luke watches in horror and tries to run after him but fails as he falls to ground unable to move.
"Lukey!" Calum screams...

"Luke!" Luke snaps awake and realizes he's laying on the couch at Harry and his boyfriends' house.

"Luke, are you ok?" Harry asks and Luke just nods and sits up checking his phone for any sign of Calum.

Mikey - We should check the bad part of town

Ashy - Yeah, Luke ask the guys if they want to go

Luke looks up at Harry and clears his throat, "we're going to head out the tougher side of town if you guys want to tag along," he says and Harry nods and smiles

"We'll come too," and with that the six are headed to Ashton's.

-+=+-

I look around the place quietly trying to figure out where I am. I look down at my close to make body and realize this is the first time I've wanted to wear pants.

The ground is cold and I'm only wearing panties and a huge sweater. The shiver and go over to sit on my cot when I hear footsteps. I look at the boys in the cages next to me and watch how they just keep their eyes down as the man walks by, so I do too.

They stop in front of my cell and I look up slightly to see a guy who's really tall and has a gorgeous face in all honesty.

"Who's this?" He asks in a deep voice and the ginger, Alan speaks up never making eye contact with him.

"That's Maxwell, he came in yesterday. He's around nineteen and is an amateur," Alan says and I listen to how he talks about me and how I can feel their gazes on me.

"I'll take it," the man says and that word rings in my head, It.

—————

Ok so who do you think the man is? And I'm sorry for the short update