Part 6

I walk into Calum's house, just to see him after being with my family yesterday. I hope the boys didn't do anything when i was away. We have a spare key to each others house, so i pull out the house key and twist it round, unlocking his front door. Calum isn't downstairs so i walk upstairs, he's probably on his laptop in his room.

Exactly where I thought he'd be, I take quite, long strides into Calum's bedroom it smells like sweets and flowers. He takes very good care of his room there isn't a book out of place, with his makeup perfectly co-ordinated sitting in rows on his cream vanity.

"Hey, princess," I say sitting down at the end of his bed while taking my shoes off, being careful to place them so they look tidy and semi blend in with his upkeep room.

"Hey Lukey" he comes and sits by me, closing his baby pink MacBook and placing it on his shiny bedside table. My baby looks so adorable with his pink cheeks, scruffy hair and sleepy face.

"What did you do yesterday?" I ask him placing a palm on his exposed thigh. He only has little bum shorts on with a crop top. It's really cold but he treats every day like summer, I'm scared he'll catch a cold.

"Oh you know, threesome with mashton," He says casually. "and Ashton fuçked me earlier in the morning" his squishy cheeks go red. My fists clench around his thigh and he just giggles and hides his reddening cheeks in his palms.

"Did they hurt you?" that's the question I ask because the other two boys are a lot more rough in bed. I mean I'm rough in bed but that's because I'm the ultimate top and Calum is mine.

"No Lukey, they didn't" he responds while standing up, I grab his ass in the process. He reaches up on his shelf to grab a pair of fluffy socks. As he goes to grab the socks his smooth caramel back is exposed to me showing off many dark finger shaped bruises.

Michael.

"Calum he hurt you didn't he?" the little raven-haired boy notices the wounds on his hips and he pulls his top down, trying to cover them but he is wearing a belly top and fails to hide.

"N-no Lukey, I'm fine" Calum mutters under his breath. I got down on my knees and kiss the bruises on his tan skin. Using one hand I squeeze his side slightly but he jumps and whimpers from the pain.

"It hurts, doesn't it?" I ask him standing up and using two fingers, under his chin, to make him look at me. His little head nods slowly. Leaning forward slowly I kiss his lips gently; treating him like the delicate princess he is.

"he's going to fucking pay, I told him last time to lay off and he hasn't listened" I shout putting my shoes on. My cheeks feel like they're heating up and my hands becoming slightly sweaty. "I don't care if you fuck any three of us, but they can't hurt you; that's my only rule." Calum tries to hold my arm to stop me from leaving. "please baby, let me go" he sits down and let's go. Before leaving I place one long and meaningful kiss on his lips.

Now to Michael's house.

When I get there him and Ashton are furiously making out on the sofa. So, I clear my throat and Michael looks up at me with wide eyes. "I'm praying for your ass, see ya" was all Ashton said before picking up his stuff and leaving, just me and Michael now.

"Now Mikey, have you seen the bruises on my princesses hips?" he gulps and nods "I said you can fuck and do whatever you want, just don't be too rough and don't hurt him!" I shout grabbing his chin with my hand "You did exactly what I said not to! Now, you're going to pay" He gulps again as his mouth is squished in my hand, our faces barely an inch apart.

"Please Luke, he said he doesn't mind it" He tries to kiss me and make it better "Please, just, I won't do it again!" I shake my head and kiss him once on his red lips.