Chapter 1: Fifteen and Pregnant

No one knew how bad everything seemed to be. My life seemed to be ending. He seemed to be pushing away. It was happening again. I should've never put my trust into him. Why. Why now. Why must I be so conceived and why must I try harder.

-----------------------------------------

The morning after we fought I got up and began getting ready for the dreadful day at school. I wasn't ready to face anyone, knowing he would ditch as he always did, cause he wasn't the "school" type of guy. He never tried his best, always copied my work in math, and knowing I would let him. I was in love with the guy for heaven sake. No one understood me. When I finally got ready I looked one last time in the mirror and left. I ran to the car and got in. My mom tried making small talk and my dad tried to joke around, well knowing I just had a fight with Justin. I couldn't take there humor, or small talk. I just looked out the window and hoped school would be more fun then the car ride.

When I got out of the car, my bestfriend Lexie ran up to me. Her eyes was big and with concern. "Look Ansley I know you and Justin just broke up. But there is something you should know" she began. I could feel my heart start racing as fear was feeling my chest. "Ansley, Justin has been seeing Jamie" she told me. She practically blurted out. I began crying just then Lulu my other bestfriend came up. "He's dead I know" she said and hugged me. I had no choice now but to move on. But how? I mean all that we done. The guy was my first in everything. And I was in love with him.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys this is my first story on here and I hope y'all like it, imm try to keep it updated as much as I can! If you find any grammar errors, well grammar isn't my best! Love you all💜 thanks again for reading!!