Chapter 12: Fifteen and Pregnant

I woke up to the alarm clock. My mom came in "honey justin is in the hospital" she told me with worry in her eyes. I jumped up not even changing "we gotta go mom" I yelled. "Mom come on" i told her "Ansley listen" she started "Justin is really hurt before I take you I need you to know he may not make it" she told me with tears filling her eyes I got weak really weak. "What... What happened?" I asked "he overdosed badly his mom said six different kind of drugs" she told me. I felt sick. Today was two months also. My mom walked to the door. We went to the car. I was scared. She drove in silence. I let out more than a few tears. I prayed that he would be okay. That God wouldn't take him. When we got there I jumped out. I ran up and asked "room 678 6th floor" she said and nodded like she knew something I didn't even wait for my mom. I ran. When I got to the elevators my hands was shaking. I mashed 6. And looked for his room. I knocked and went in. I seen him pale, tubes, lifeless. 'Why' is all I could think. "Ansley" his mom said "I need to see him" I told her "Ansley it isn't good for you or the baby" she said

-------------------------------------

(Before-Justin's POV)

If Ansley didn't want me I'd settle this. This was just to much pain. Not counting getting the shit beat outta me. I walked to my bathroom and got all the pills. 'Should I?' I thought, she wouldn't care. So I took all six bottles out and looked at them. I took mixtures of what was there. I wanted this to end.

----------------------------------------

Now-Ansley's POV

"Ansley if you want you can sit here" his mom offered I sat beside her taking his limp cold hand "may I talk to him?" I asked she nodded "Justin why?! Why did you do this?! God I need you! I'm sorry for everything I said I shouldn't have I know I'm wrong and stupid but I love you please don't let go" I said crying. My mom came in. And I was holding his hand. "Justin I'm not leaving you're side not once" I told him. "I love you Justin Bradley." I said and put my head down. I wanted him awake. And this was killing me.

Later that day.

I got ready and went to the doctor.

"Well you're blood pressure is a little high is something the matter?" She asked "my baby's father is in the hospital in a coma" I said fighting back tears she looked said for me. And nodded. "Okay we're going to do the test again. And then look at the baby" she said and smiled. I smiled back. I wanted him here. He let down. He wasn't here. He was in a coma. He tried to kill himself. "Looks like everything is good" she said "look at that it's starting to grow" have you had any symptoms?" She asked "oh yes, I've peed a lot, and morning sickness is kicking in" I told her she smiled "motherhood is the best." She smiled I nodded knowing it was. I wasn't going to give my child up now. I knew it was for the best. "Just go up front and make one for two more weeks. I wanna see you just incase the blood pressure hasn't went down" she told me. "Yes ma'am" I told her. She smiled and she went out. I got up and went up front "two weeks" the girl asked I nodded "where's you're boyfriend" she asked. I looked down. "He's my ex now. He's in the hospital in a coma I'm about to go back now." I told her "I can tell you miss him" she said "is there someone else you have?" She questioned I nodded "leave him. He needs you more" she told me. I nodded and that's what I was going to do. I know Alvin liked me a lot. And I had them feelings in return. But Justin had my heart. My mom was waiting outside I gave her my card and then showed her my pictures. She drove me back to the hospital. I practically ran back inside. I missed him. I entered his room and the was doing test. Him mom was in the corner crying "wh--what happened??" I asked. "They're scared he may not make it" she told me. I began crying. "No he has to" I told whoever was listening "Ansley listen he just took to much" she told me. I shook my head. "He has to make it. Our child is depending on him" I told her. She was crying and so was I. I got up. And went out side. I couldn't handle it. I wanted him to be okay.

Two weeks later..

I went back to the baby doctor. And my blood pressure was still high. Justin still hasn't woken up. And I was starting to think he never would. I was starting to miss the bullying he put me through. When the woman put me on medicine I got worried "just to help with the blood pressure" she told me I nodded "don't be startled, you're going through a rough time, after you get over this, then you can stop taking it" she told me "yes ma'am" I told her. I knew if I didn't get my stress under control I could kill my child. And I wanted it. I went back to the hospital and his mom was outside the room. "What happened?" I demanded "he.. He almost went" she said. I have never felt like this. My heart shank. And I felt as if The one I needed the most was being yanked around. The doctor came out and let us back in. "Mother?" He asked, she raised her hand. "Well he's back" he said "miss can you wait outside" he asked me "no I can't I'm his baby's mother and his girlfriend" I told him. He nodded "he may be with us a little longer" he added his mother broke down and I fell to the ground. My mom came over to me and was holding me. "I need to talk to him" I chocked out. She helped me up. His mom was outside. My mom walked outside with his. "Justin Bradley. Listen to me.." I began. "Please don't leave me. I need you. Our child needs you. I'm not going to give it up. I broke up with Alvin. Justin please.. Please come back don't let go" I told him. I was holding his hand when they came back in. "Ansley it's time to go" my mom called "mom I can't leave" I told her "she'll call if anything happens" my momma told me. I nodded. I got up and kissed his head. I hugged his mom guess then left. When I got home I went to my room and went to sleep.

-----------------------------------------

*dreamland*

I was running. I didn't know where but I was. When I got there. I seen a baby in a stroller. I walked over it was a little girl named Laila. It was mine. I seemed lost. I pulled out my phone and called justin "hello Justin's phone amber speaking" said a girl. How what?? She was.. "I need justin" i said dazed "Justin is no longer with us" the voice broke." He passed

Then I woke up

-----------------------------------------

The next morning I went back to school I didn't talk to anyone but Lexie and Lulu. I told them about my dream. And how my mom wasn't letting me go back anymore not till I had everything under control.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys this chapter is done(: I love not having school(: thanks for reading I hope you like it! Love y'all!