Chapter 6: Fifteen and Pregnant

I didn't want to go to school. I know I would see Justin. It was Thursday, and I didn't care for seeing him. I would let him see the baby but only knowing if his parents was there. I walked through the door. Justin was sitting there. He was watching my every mood, and I knew he was about to say something. "Ansley listen to me. And listen to me good. I need you." He told me. I was looking at him "Okay and Justin?" I said he took my hand and and was looking me in my eyes. "Ann. I completely ended it with everyone. I only have you and that baby in my life" he told me with a smile. I knew he wasn't lying he was looking me in my eyes. I was holding his hand, "Ann. Does this mean we're officially back?" He asked. I smiled and nodded to him "I don't wanna kill any vibe we have of happiness but I wasn't going to tell you. But listen, I got a doctor appointment Monday." I told him. He looked down "Why wasn't you going to tell me?" He asked "I was hurt" I told him. He nodded and knew I was right. I couldn't think of anything else to say so I lend over and kissed his cheek. He looked up at me. "I'll never leave ever again" he promised with a huge smile. Our math class begun and we got in groups of six. Of course we had to have an outsider in our group. But Lexie surely didn't mind. She made him welcomed. Lulu would just look over and stare and then back at me. "Okay guys, who's going to the dance" she practically sang. I wasn't even informed there was a dance going on. "I didn't know there was a dance" I said confused. Justin was looking over at me, "Let's go" he told me with a half smile. I looked at my friends "We're going. So you have to and besides baby daddy.." Lexie then trailed off. I looked over and her new friend was staring at me. "Ansley I didn't" she started "Lexie everyone will soon find out" I said reassuring. Her friend was still looking, "yes I'm pregnant" I told him he smiled "yes I'm the father" Justin told him. "He was just with my sister he broke her heart" he told us. "How?" I asked. "He told her he was done fooling around he never wanted to see her again" he told us I turned to him. "You did end it with everyone" I said smiling and I hugged him.

-----------------------------------------

That Monday came before I knew it. Justin met me up there. I knew this was going to be a hell of a day. I sat in the waiting room. Filled out my paper work. And waited to be called in the back. After be called back. We waited, which seemed to take forever. The doctor finally came in. "Miss. Ansley it is" she said with a smile. I looked at my mom. "Well we are gonna take your blood to make sure you really are" the doctor told me. I looked at her like she she was crazy. "I took two test I know I am" I told her "just to make sure honey" she replied I took a deep breath and a nurse came in and then a they took my blood. Ten minutes later she came back in. "Well you are clearly pregnant" she told me. I nodded. "Let's weigh you, also do some other test" she told me. I followed her "110" she said writing it down. I went to the chair she took my blood pressure "100/75" she told me and we walked back to the room. She closed the door. "Just a few questions now, any health problems, do you smoke, drink, when was your last period" she asked. I looked at my mom before I answered "No ma'am, I use to smoke but I stopped, never drank. And August 18." I told her. My mom looked at me, her eyes was big. And angry. She gave me a guide of everything. She laid me back and and took the ultrasound, my baby looked like a peanut. It was the smallest thing that was there. I was a month pregnant. Exactly a month the doctor said. She printed the pictures and handed them to us "I'll see you next month, go to the front desk and make an appointment" she told us. We walked out and made one for a month away. I was ready to see my baby next month. I was starting to grow to love this baby more than anything.

When I got home justin stopped me from walking inside. "Listen Justin promise you aren't going to leave me" I told him "I promise" he said confused "no Justin I really mean like I don't want you to stay for a month after the baby then say this is to hard. We need you" I told him he pulled me into a hug "I'm not going anywhere" he said and kissed me. I smiled and knew I had the best. The next day at school I took the stuff to show my bestfriends they where all excited and the told me it was gonna look like me, and hopefully take after me. I agreed with them. They both where reading the papers about the baby's growth and all what I needed to do, and what I would go through "Ansley you're gonna go through hell" Lexie told me. I laughed and nodded "I know" I agreed "I blame Justin" I added he looked at me "you wanted to do it just as much as I did" he told me "you could've pulled out" I rolled my eyes "whatever" he said. "Mhmm whatever Justin" I told him he came over to me and hugged me. And didn't let go.

-----------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter.😊 thanks again for reading!