Chapter 13: Fifteen and Pregnant

A couple days has passed by and my mom hasn't let me see Justin. I have begged her and begged her to let me see him. She finally gave in. When we got ready to leave. I didn't even bother with make up or really fixing my hair. It went up in a bun. My mom drove and I listened to the radio. Justin has been in a coma for a three weeks now. I missed his voice, jokes, his eyes, and his smile. I walked up to his room and his mom wasn't there. I went on in. I took his hand and kissed his cheek. "Justin, I love you. Our baby is still growing. Please tell me you're gonna wake up" I begged and he squeezed my hand. I picked my head up "Justin I know you can hear me please wake up" I begged and his eyes opened slowly. I was crying. I pushed the nurse button and told them he was awake. The doctor and nurses came running in. He slowly picked up his hand and poked to his throat "do you think you're strong enough?" The doctor asked. He gave them a thumbs up. They took it out and then he began coughing. They got him some water he took sipes. They checked him out and they left. "Mrs.crystal can please talk to Ansley alone" he asked in a whisper. She nodded and went outside. Justin's mom was at work. And wouldn't get off till late. "How long have you been here?" He asked harshly "all the time, except the past four days" I said in I hushed tone "why?" He demanded rudely "because.. I don't know" I yelled. He rolled his eyes "by the way you miss month two and I'm on blood pressure medicine" I said picking up pictures and shoving it to him. His eyes softened "why are you on blood pressure medicine?" He asked concerned "cause I was worried about you! I thought I lost you damn it!" I screamed he didn't say anything. I got up and was crying I left. "We can leave now" I told my mom she nodded she didn't ask anything but she just drove. I was crying. When we got to the house I went to my room I slammed the door and didn't come out.

Next day at school I was zone out. I checked my phone 'please come over after school I need to talk to you' it was from Justin. Just then someone wrapped there arms around me "hello there" they said. I smiled and knew who it was. I twisted and turned in his arms "I'm sorry about how everything ended." I told him he nodded "just know if he messes up once more you better not go running back" he said I laid my head on his chest and nodded "I'm not I promise Alvin" I told him he kissed the top of my head and I pulled away "I'll see you later right?" He asked I smiled "meet at the park tonight?" I asked "of course" he told me. He walked away and I went into the classroom. Lexie and lulu was waiting for me. "So yesterday went well?" Lulu asked, "no it didn't it went terrible he woke up but we aren't really you know" I said shaking my head. "Ansley everything will work out" Lexie told me. I smiled and sat down. I texted my mom and told her I needed to go by the hospital that he wanted to talk. She wasn't sure but she said okay. At lunch Alvin came and was eating in there today. Their lunch got changed due to testing. "Guess who gets to eat with you" he said smiling. "Blake?" I said pulling on Blake's arms. Blake laughed "uh no" he said "who then?" I asked he smiled "you little" he said and laughed. I knew something was up but I didn't know. We sat at our table and the food was terrible. I ate what I could. I would get food after school when I went to talk to justin. "So Alvin, are you going to the dance this friday" Lexie asked "no" he said shaking his head "Ann are you?" Alvin asked "no" I told him "Blake what about you?" I asked "if I find a date" he answered "well my ex date is in the hospital, he hates me" I told them looking down at my tray "go with Alvin" lulu blurted out "yea, come on you know I don't bite" he said and smiled "Alvin what if someone else you may like ask you?" I asked "I don't like no one else" he told me plain and simple I smiled. I love knowing he only like me. When school was over my mom was waiting for me "how was school?" She asked "great I'm going to the dance Friday with Alvin just as friends" I told her. She nodded. "I really liked Alvin" she said "I wouldn't have no one else besides Justin" I answered she looked over she knew it was true. "Mom I love him" I told her "honey I know" she said. We pulled into the hospital and we walked to the elevators. When we got up to the floor, we went to his room. He asked my mom and his mom to go down stairs till we got done talking. "Ansley I'm sorry for how I acted the other day" he told me. I was sitting across the room "you could've told me this over the phone" I barked out. He was stunned. "Ansley I love you I shouldn't have treated you like that. You was here for me when I needed you the most. You held my hand. My mom told me everything you said. Ansley I'm stupid" he said "maybe I'm the stupid one for believe that I should've been here for you" I told him getting up "Ansley please don't go" he begged "I gotta go dress shopping I'm going to the dance Friday" I said looking at him with disguise. "With whom" he asked "Alvin he asked me as friends I told him yes. I mean I have nothing else to do." I told him. He put both hands over his face. "Ansley I said I'm sorry" he told me. "And you didn't want me here after I was trying to tell you right after you done that. Not even a day I broke up with Alvin! I left him! And what do I get?! Huh?! You pushing me away!!" I yelled he nodded he knew I was hurt. "But Ansley I'm here now yesterday I don't know what I was thinking" he told me. "I'm going with Alvin I don't care what you think" I told him "please Ansley" he said "what?" I asked "give me a chance don't just leave" he begged. I sat down and nodded "I'll make up everything to you. Please just please don't leave me" he begged his eyes pleaded with me. And they filled with tears. I got up up walked over and say down. He took my hand. "If you mess up again. I'm leaving for good. I mean it" I told him he took my hand and nodded. I looked at my phone 'when do you wanna meet?' From Alvin "Who is if?" Justin asked "no one" I said looking down "baby you're lying" he said "it's Alvin he wants to meet up tonight" I told him. He let go of my hand "Go. Meet up with 'Alvin' but I'm not going to be here" he said angry. "What the hell?!" I asked "you and Alvin also going around together" he said "no Justin. You're wrong I haven't seen him in two weeks. Alvin seen I was upset and was going to talk to me about why" I told him he was still looking away. "Listen imma go. Not cause imma meet up with Alvin but because we're fighting bye Justin" I said. But he caught me. "Ann I love you I'm sorry" he said. "I didn't mean anything by it. It's just he's way bigger than I am. And you could have him" he said. "But I'm in love with you" I told him and kissed him "no one else has my heart" I added he smiled and pulled me into a hug. "And I mean nobody. I'm fully in love with you" I told him. We kissed one more time and then I left. 'Im on my way home, are you ready to meet in a few?' I sent 'of course' he replied. When I got home I took my things to my room and waited for Alvin. There was finally a knock at the door. I ran down stairs and got it. It was Alvin.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys chapter 13, done! They're back together, but for how long long? Or do you think she'll go back to Alvin?