Chapter 11: Fifteen and Pregnant

A few days have pasted, while Alvin and I grew closer and closer. Things with Justin and I gotten worst. All we did was fuss and fight. He even told everyone I was a bad girlfriend. I wasn't the one who cheated or anything he was. When I got ready to reddy for school Alvin was down stairs waiting for me. I hugged him and we walked out. We went and got in the car. He looked over at me "are you ready to get this day over with and go on our date?" He asked smiling. I didn't know what he had planned but I was ready. I smiled and nodded "of course I am" I told him. The rest of the car ride was spent in a silence. When we pulled into the school we got out. He walked right beside me smiling "meet me at my locker after last period?" I asked him he nodded. He went on to class after he walked me to my locker. I knew that today was going to be rough. Cause Justin has been starting stuff. "Well hello there baby momma" someone called "Justin leave me alone" I told him. "Not possible stuck with me for eighteen years." He laughed out. I turned around fast "Justin we have nothing to talk about. You have no reason to come around and talk to me or push me around like that! You think you can but can't. I'm sick of this I wish you'd just stop. I know, eighteen years. But I'm not keeping the baby!" I blurted out. I was lost for words I wanted to take back what I just said but I couldn't. I walked away. And I didn't even look back.

*Justin's POV*

Did she just tell me she was giving the baby up for adoption? I think she did. I let her walk away. She didn't even look back. How could she. I began to beat the locker. I let out a few tears. No matter what me and Ansley went through I was in love with her. And our child. I did want it. Even if I did deny it. I wanted it. I picked myself up and wiped my face. I went into the class. First period already begun. Ansley was sitting there and she was zoning out. I felt bad for what I was putting her through. I wanted to talk to her. I turned around and looked at her. But I seen she didn't give two shits. So I turned back around and hung my head. She did have me wrapped around her finger. I knew now I lost her. Completely lost her to him.

*Ansley's POV*

I was looking down when the teacher called "Miss Abrect and Mr. Johnson." I looked up "you two will be in a group" he told me 'just great' I thought to my self "yes sir" I told him. I knew he was going to enjoy this. He enjoyed anything that enjoyed hurting me. "Let's get this over with" I said unhappy. He nodded. I checked my phone, two texts from Alvin 'ready for our date:)' and 'hope you're having a good day, let me know if you need anything'.. I wasn't having a good day. I was having a bad day. I was stuck with Justin. And this project would be in and outside of school. "Soooo" I started "yea" he answered "I don't know what to say justin, honestly I have nothing to say" I said. "Look ann. I'm sorry" he told me. I took a deep breath in and let it out. "Don't say something you don't mean. Either way I'm not keeping it" I said with tears in my eyes. He took my hand but I jerked it back I got up and ran out. I went to Alvin's class. His teacher answered and Alvin seen me. He came out with two of his friends. "What happened?" He demanded "he.. He said he was sorry. I told him about me giving it up. He took my hand in his I jerked it back. This is first time I came in contact with him. This morning.. Before first. He was pushing me around" I told him. Alvin let out a loud sigh and him and his friends went and seen justin beside a locker "well well well" Dustin told Justin "can't leave Alvin's chick alone can ya" Blake said Justin looked at me "what the hell ann?" He asked "I didn't get them I just went and got Alvin" I answered "no you're nothing but a bitch" he yelled and when he did Alvin punched him. "Justin you don't talk about girls like that" Blake told him "ha you're just mad cause you didn't get her first" he replied then Dustin punched him. I felt terrible I did cause this but he hurt me. They took turned beating and kicking him. "Now Justin next time you think about this. Don't" Alvin told him. I went and got my books and we left. I was upset. And I couldn't believe how he was. At least Alvin had my back and truly cared about me.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter! Still taking all these semester exams. Got two more days to go then finally done with high school😄 love y'all!