Chapter 15: Fifteen and Pregnant

We went back to school, I had one more week till I could find out what I was having. There was this blonde headed girl who was staring at Justin, she was the new girl. "Hey I'm deamber" she said I looked over to Lexie who laughed "hey" he said "I'm lulu" my other bestfriend said sticking her hand in "hey" she said rolling her eyes. "Anyways what's your name?" She asked him. I shook my head "Justin" he replied "hey I'm Ansley" I told her. "Hi" she said shaking my hand with the ring. She was staring me up and down. I had my body pressed against Justin. "Baby bump much?" She asked "yea? And?" Lexie asked butting in. "I just don't know why you're flaunting your body on him?" She questioned. I looked at deamber. Then turned to Lexie and Lulu. "She doesn't know why?" I asked them. They shook their heads "maybe you should tell her" Lexie said laughing. I turned back and deamber was touching Justin's knee. So I started rubbing his shoulders and kissing his neck. "Why my 'baby bump' is all over him and why I'm putting body all over him. Is to make sure stupid little whores like yourself know he's taken and by me, he is having a baby, he is engaged to me. He's waiting for me to tell you off, cause I'm crazy right now! So take you're short hair blonde stupid ass over there!" I demanded and she left. But she was watching the whole time. He pulled me into a kiss. "That baby bump is pretty damn sexy" he told me. And I laughed I pulled Lexie beside me "my baby bump is sexy" I told her she laughed. I was ready to start my life with him, he was the best boyfriend I've ever had.

After class deamber was flirting with Justin again. But I pushed my way pasted her "excuse me, he doesn't want you. You see, right over there. With the whore group is where you belong" I told her. And pulled him away. She flipped her hair and walked away. I walked to my next class, to bad he wasn't in it "no talking to other girls" I demanded "yes mom" he said and laughed "I'm serious you know how I am. And this you're last year of school you may have some hot chicks in your class" I told him he shook his head "nothing to compare to you" he said and kissed me. After school I meet him by my locker. He was walking with Todd. He grabbed me by the hand and walked to the car.

The next week..

I woke up feeling sick. I jumped over Justin and ran to the bathroom. He was right behind me. He was holding my hair back and rubbing my back. Today was one of them days. I flushed the toilet, I washed my face and brushed my teethe. "Are you okay?" He asked I nodded. I walked downstairs to smell of bacon, eggs, and cheese toast. I was starting. I began eating. Justin came down and got a plate. He smiled. "I love your bed head" he laughed "I love how you walk around my room topless." I told him. He smiled. I got me some apple juice and went to my room drinking it. He was right behind me with his milk. "Imma take a shower" I told him. He nodded and turned on the tv. I got my bra and panties and went to the bathroom. I came out with my wet head and feeling refreshed till I felt sick again. I had my towel wrapped around me, when I got up from the ground. I flushed the toilet and washed my face again and brushed my teeth again. I got my bra and panties on and walk to my room. Justin was watching me. I got my black leggings and skinny my miss me jeans with the cross on the butt. Then I got my cute sweater. And boots. Justin was getting ready now. I blow dried my hair and began curling it. I was finally done. He came out and got his keys and my phone and his. "Ready" he asked "I need my purse" I told him. My purse had my dad's card in it, which had money so we could go baby shopping. I grabbed it and we left. I buckled up "Ann what do you want?" He asked "a boy" I said he looked at me shocked "really?" He asked I nodded "what do you want?" I asked "a girl" he said laughing. "You're lying" I told him. He shook his head. We pulled into the doctors. I signed in and sat beside him. "Ansley" they called me back. I smiled at the woman "let's get you weighed" she told me "118" she said "two pounds in three weeks" she told me I nodded "I'm not use to this" I replied she smiled "get use to it" she told me. I took

in a deep breath. She took my blood pressure "120/80" she said and nodded and then took my blood. "Ready to find out what it is?" She asked me" I nodded. I was beyond ready. I lifted my shirt and she put the gel on. I was holding Justin's hand "well, look at here, he's facing toward us. I was smiling she turned up the volume. I heard his heart beat. I knew he wanted a boy. He was smiling and a tear feel down. He didn't even wipe it. He took the shots and printed them. She burned the CD of it also, with his heartbeat. I wiped the gel off. I went to the front and set up another appointment for three weeks. We walked out. Justin was holding the pictures. "My son" he said. I was smiling. I was truly happy. My life was complete knowing I had them in it.

---------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! One more test to go tomorrow. Then senior year is complete! Love y'all thanks for reading!