Chapter 17: Fifteen and Pregnant

Two months later!

I was now seven months pregnant. And I was miserable. I weighed a total of 139. Most I've ever weighed. I still had two more months to go!

I got ready and got up. I went and seen Lulu. She stayed home today because she was "depressed" I finally got a car. So I could drive myself. When I pulled up at her house she was sitting on the swing "Lulu?" I called she looked up and ran over to me. "Please tell me you're coming back after the baby" she said "of course I am" I told her smiling "what's wrong??" I asked her ". She isn't talking to me. She's with them.. Them girls" she said hanging her head. "I got three months lulu two to have him one in recovery" I told her when I came back it'd be in April. She nodded. "Can I just be home bound with you?" She asked "I wish I get lonely" I told her "I bet!" She exclaimed "I'm just scared I'll have him early I'd if I went back" I told her she nodded. "He's already 5 pounds though he'd make it" I said smiling. Her eyes got wide "your seven months and and he's 5 pounds?" She asked I nodded. We went inside and watched movies and joked and told stories and everything. I finally left to meet my teacher.

Two months later!

I woke up at 2 in the morning in awful pain. I hit justin. "Baby I think I'm in labor" I said "hell get up" he told me I looked at him like he was crazy get my yoga pants" I told him he nodded and helped me put them on. He went and told my mom and then he rushed me to the hospital they was behind us. "Holy mother of sons!" I screamed "baby just hold on we're almost here" he said kissing my hand. We pulled in and he ran and got a wheelchair. He wheeled me in and signed me in "yea my wife, she's in labor" he said I smiled at that 'my wife' we the took me to labor and delivery. Justin was right behind them. "Justin I'm going to kill you" I told him once we was in the room. He smiled and kissed my head. My mom and dad walked in with the babies stuff. The doctor also came in "well it looks like you're thinned out mrs. Ansley and you're 6 centimeters" he said I was smiling "I'll be back in a little while to check you" he said I nodded he walked out. "Almost there" they said but the pain started getting intense. So I called the nurse to give me an epidural. The pain started going away and I couldn't feel my legs nor stomach. "Our son will be here soon" Justin told me again and kissed my hand. "You may need to call your parents or you won't be alive" I told him he smiled and did. So I called lulu "hello?" She asked sleepy "lulu I know it's three in the morning but guess what" I told her "what?" She asked sleepily "I'm having the baby" I said "what!" She yelled I laughed "yes I'm in the hospital now." I told her. I heard her getting up. "I'm coming" she said "exactly what I thought" I told her she laughed and hung up. The labor process slowed down it seemed like I was ready to get him out. "Ann" lulu said coming in. "I held him in for you." I said she laughed. Lulu my mom justin and his mom would be in the room. The doctors came in and my dad and Justin's dad left. "Time to check you" the said "a little pressure" she told me "well you're finally ten" she said taking her gloves off. "Finally" I said laughing "imma tell the guys outside they can wait in the waiting room and get the other doctor" she said I nodded. "Ann. You're about to be a mother" she said I smiled "lulu you're going to be a god mother" I told her she 'epped' the doctors and nurses came in. They fixed me how they needed me. "Now on this next contraction push down like you have to poo imma count to 10 then you'll rest" she said I nodded "push" she called and I did "One.. Two.. Three.. Four.. Five.. Six.. Seven.. Eight.. Nine.. Ten.." She said I relaxed and rested "that was good Ansley! Now your about to do it again" she told me I took a deep deep "push" she told me "One.. Two.. Three.. Four.. Five.. Six.. Seven.. Eight.. Nine.. Ten.." She counted. We done five more pushes and he was finally here. Justin cut his cord. "He weighs 9pounds and 8ounces he's 21 inches long" the nurse said she handed me him and Justin was crying and I was smiling. Justin kissed me and smiled. Lulu was smiling my mom and his was over my Justin. "You did great we're going to your fathers" they said. They took my baby to go do all the test and then they took me back to my room.

-------------------------------------

Hey guys I know this chapter is kinda short sorry😒 and sorry it's taking a while😒 but anyways imma update when I can😊 thanks for reading love y'all!