Chapter 2: Fifteen and Pregnant

After the bell had rung, I went straight to the bathroom, and just sat there and cried. No matter what I couldn't believe Justin would've been cheating on me. Especially with Jamie. I got myself together, got up and went to first period. To my surprise out of all people, Justin was in his assigned seat behind me. I sat down and put my head down on my desk. He didn't say one word, but he was gonna he had his hands pulled up and I could just imagine him. "Ansley we need to talk" he began. I shook my head no. "Ansley I ain't playing" he stated. "Neither am I" I said in a very rude voice. He looked shocked as if I was never rude before. I looked over at him with his eyes filled with anger. "Damn it Ansley I ain't playing no more we got to talk after this period got me" he said beyond angry at me. I sucked in a deep breath and let out in a huff. "If you aren't with Jamie" I said and narrowed my eyes. He has disgusted written all over his face. He got up and left. I knew I did it that time. I knew I pissed him off. I knew he would come back to talk but he hurt me, and I just needed time. When he was guilty he ran. That's why he was running now.

----------------------------------------

Later that day at lunch Justin jerk my arm and that pulled me up. "Talk. Now." He demanded. I followed him to the hall. I had my head down looking at the floor tiles. "Ansley, what the hell." He began. "Why did you say that to me in first period!?" He said and paused

"Justin I know.." I started without looking up. "I know you cheated with her, if you wasn't happy no more you could've just left I wouldn't have made a big deal" I told him with tears coming down my face. I didn't know anymore. I didn't know the good from the bad. I just wanted stuff as they was. I felt his hand on my face, but I glanced up without moving my head. "Don't leave me Ansley" he begged. I slid against the wall and he squidded in front of me. "Ansley I need your trust back, I need you back" he said looking at me while holding my hands. I couldn't trust him. I knew I couldn't gosh why me. "I forgive you" I whispered he pulled me into a hug and let me go. I walked back to the lunch room looking over to the table with Jamie she rolled her eyes I surely didn't care.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope y'all are liking the book so far. Sorry the chapters are short!! I'll make them longer, I promise😊 love y'all!!💜