Epilogue

Five years later!!!

Jacob was starting kindergarten. I was getting him ready for his first day of school. "Mommy are you going to miss me?" He asked I kissed his head "honey when I had to go back to school I missed you. Now you're leaving imma miss you like crazy" I told him. "Mommy I'm going to miss you" he said I smiled "daddy will be picking you up. I gotta go to work. But I'll see you tonight okay" I told him. He nodded and went to justin. He got his breakfast and started eating "hey honey" he said "hey baby" I told him justin and I just got married. "Don't forget you gotta pick him up" I said kissing "I'm not besides I'll see you at lunch you'll be coming home" he said he was right I was coming home. Jacob got done so he got his things "I love you buddy" Justin told him "I love you too daddy" he said. Justin came over to me and kissed me "have a good day I'll be waiting at lunch" he said and kissed me. Jacob got in the back and was talking about school "are you going to draw me a picture?" I asked "yes mommy" she said smiling. If anyone would've asked me I would've never thought five years ago I'd be a mother. But now I wouldn't trade my son for anything. Jacob changed Justin and he changed me. Jacob is my true love. Of course I love my husband but Jacob is the one who saved me. I know the pain of having him was rough but he was my little boy. I parked the car and he grabbed my hand "mommy come here" he said motioning for me to come down to his level "yes Jacob?" I said "mommy I'm scared" he said I hugged him "baby there's nothing to be scared of you'll have fun" I told him we walked in and he looked around he took a seat next to a little boy and they began talking and playing. "Ansley you've came a long way" mrs. Matchett told me. "I don't wanna leave him "you gotta get to work" I'll text you during the day I promise, Mrs. Matchett was my bestfriends mom. I nodded "thank you" I told her the woman beside me was looking at our table "is that your son?" She asked "yes his name is Jacob" I told her and smiled "mine is adain I'm glad he has a friend" she said walking out with me "me too Jacob was scared" I told her. I went to work and waited for text. After work I went home. I had to cook super and get Jacob ready for bed.

After high school all my friendships went in different directions the only one I still talk to is lulu. Justin and I. We moved back to where all my cousins was especially Tyler. Kyle and Jacob loves each other they are always hanging out playing baseball or football outside. Derek my other cousin always loves to watch him cause he acts just like him. Tyler and breanna always was having another baby. So Kyle has been staying with me a lot more.

Derek and Brooke always has a cook out so in the past I've gained a little weight I weigh 115 now. I'm also a med. surge nurse. RN.

I have to help people I love it. It brings in a lot if money. Justin, he works in the boiler at GP.

He hasn't cheated on me no more and I don't even have no ones number but my family and his. He's my heart. And hopefully one day we can expand our little family.

----------------------------------------

Hey guys thanks for reading!! I hoped you like you! I enjoyed writing this one!! Love y'all!❤️